Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 1 July 2011

Lavendar & Lemon - A Beautiful Colour Combo

 Good morning. Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and has posted this scheduled post for me as I will be on my way to the hospital this morning for a Carpel Tunnel release procedure - ouch!!!!! It will also mean that I won't be around much over the next few days as I will only have 1 hand to use and I'm bad enough typing with two - let alone 1 lol!!! But I do have a couple more scheduled posts lined up :-)
So today I would like to share my card I have made for the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday - Stitch It Up
Simon Says Stamp - Lavendar & Lemon
Papertake Weekly - Sketch

 I have used one of the cute Betsy Bluebell images from Penny Black and colured her with PM's - adding a touch of Glossy Accents to the balloons.
I also had a play with one of my new Spellbinder dies - you will see a few more of these making an appearance in the next couple of days :-)

I have a sewing machine but don't really get on with it on my cards so I did a little bit of faux stitching around the DP from Pink Petticoat.
A few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some naked buttons - hope Kath doesn't mind too much!!!
Then a sprinkling of adhesive pearls and a freebie sentiment stamp from the Craft Stamper magazine to finish it off.


Hope you like it.
Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Thinking of you - and hope all goes well
This is beautiful.. i love the colour combo and the gorgeous punching
Lisa xx

Juls said...

fabby!!! Loving the shiney balloons! Hugs Juls

Annie said...

wishing you well for the op Debs, and a speedy recovery afterwards. love the mix of lemon and lavender on your cute card and all those pretty diecuts .. .. seen a couple I just have to get too!
hugs, annie x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, hugs pops x

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is just stunning just love this hugs cherylxxxx

Loopylou. said...

good luck and huge hugs for today debs xxxxx and a beautiful card too hun xxxxxxx

Claire x said...

This is gorgeous hun, I love these two colours together, they look so fresh. I hope all has gone well for you today sweetie. I have visions of you trying to type with one hand LOL. Big HUGS, Claire xxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Debs...and I wish you well soon sweetie...

take care and big hugs Vicky xx