Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 7 July 2011

It's Christmas in July!!!

 Good morning. Thanks to everyone that played along with Lisa's Summer theme at MAWTT last week - we had some gorgeous entries and I know it must have been difficult for Lisa to pick her Top3. 

This week we have gone to the other end of the spectrum from Summer to 
CHRISTMAS IN JULY 
as picked by my lovely teamie Shell.
Our sponsor this week is 
 and 1 lucky winner will receive
 
 The DT had some images to play with and I chose this super cute Snowman.
I was very lucky to have won a My Minds Eye Merry & Bright Papercraft Kit from Craftwork Cards recently - thank you Julie - and I have used some of the Design Papers and a sentiment from the kit on my card.
Image coloured with PM's and then using a Quickie Glue pen I added Glamour Dust all over the snowman - ohhhhh he is soooooo sparkly!!!
This is an 8x8 card base and I used the large deckled ovals I got with my Grand Calibur to matt the image - I cut the top of the hat to sit outside the smaller matt first.
 Out came the trusty Cuttlebug snowflake - I love this snowflake and I die cut it using some Rainbow Shimmer cardstock. A couple of Sizzix swirls and an adhesive gem to finish the embellishments.

Challenges I would like to enter:

House that Stamps Built - Christmas in July
Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
The Paper Variety - Christmas in July
Digital Tuesday - Bling it Up
Sweet Stamps - Christmas in July
Tuesday Throwdown - Christmas in July
House of Gilli - Lots of Sparkle
There She Goes - Glitter, Glitz and Bling
Stamp Something - Use a Digi


Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

great card hun, love the snowflake!
hugs shell xx

Sandra said...

Hi Debs... cute Christmas card. The shimmery snowflake you have created is divine!
Sandra x

DesignerDiva said...

I love your glammour dusted snowman Debs, I keep meaning to get some of that. I really like how you have his hat sticking out of the mat too - is that hard to do?
Sounds like you are like me - a little behind with the Christmas card making!

Hugs Laurie xx

Doodles said...

Beautiful card really love it x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fab. card Debs - love the glittery snowman! Hope your hand is getting better - Hugs, Sylvia xx

Claire x said...

A beautiful card Debs, love the Christmassy theme. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

Samantha said...

Lovely, fab sparkly snowman image!
Thanks for playing along with SS&S,
Sparkly Moo x

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

What a cute job! LOve the sparklies:) Thanks for playing along on Sweet Stamps.com.

Kylie said...

what a cute looking snowman:)looks great

Deedee Anderson said...

Very sweet card. The snowman looks terrific all glittery, and what a great idea to punch your snowflake from rainbow paper. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the glittery snowman! Hugs Juls