Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 6 June 2011

You're My Star

Good afternoon. Back again with another card to share with you. This time it's one for my eldest son - Jamie's birthday on Saturday - but he's going to Portugal on Wednesday so I thought I'd better get my finger out and get his card made before he goes lol!!! 
I have used one of my gorgeous new Fizzy Moon images - coloured with PM's and a sprinkling of stickles.
The yummy DP's are from Pink Petticoat.
Finishing touches - a PC generated sentiment, very narrow satin ribbon and a fab star shaped button from a mixed pack at Hobbycraft.


Challenges I would like to enter are:

Papertake Weekly - Fab sketch (I flipped it)
Designed to Delight - Masculine - no flowers
Fussy & Fancy - Card for a Male
Stampin for the Weekend- Blue, Buttons & Bling
Some Odd Girl - Masculine

Thanks for poppong by (again)
Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Claire x said...

Love it, love it, love it! I've just purchased this stamp, but not inked him up yet - so adorable - he will love this card! Hugs, Claire x

Loopylou. said...

awwwww debs he is just adorable!! awwwwww! and the layout of sketch looks fabulous too hugs Lou xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dora said...

Awww this is gorgeous, love the beautiful papers and sweet stamp xxx

Vicky said...

Wow Debs....such a super card hun! great image and I love the dp's too sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous i do love this image, the colours are gorgeous, hugs pops x

Lisa Jane said...

aww so sweet , love those papers. I hope he has a great birthday and fab holiday
Lisa x

Pami said...

This is so cute Debs! I love this image. The layout is great and I love the colours. Hope your day has been good. Pami x

Mummylade said...

this is so adorable, and thank you for sharing it at Stampin for the weekend!

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debs, fab sketch & such a fab image.
BIG Hugz Fleur xXx

Juls said...

too cute!! I adore this image!! and I love all the layers and the mix of DP's! Hugs Juls

Wishcraft said...

So gorgeous :o) Adorable stamp, lovely papers and fab layout! Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is one awesome card those papers and design look great and I so love that image a fabulous card your son will love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Debs, beautiful bear too.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

ohh Debs this is gorgeous love the fizzy moon image and your papers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Sabina said...

This is soooo cute! Love the image you have used. Thank you for taking part in the SFTW challenge!

Lin said...

Lovely card. That image is so cute and beautifully coloured.

Lin xx

Annie said...

such a fabulous card Debs! so many pretty details and beautiful colours.
hugs, annie x

dstandard said...

Such a cute card - love the image! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Kim Mc said...

What a fabulous "manly" card! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday challenge at Designed2Delight/Delightful Inspiration! Can't wait to see what you do next!
Aloha, Kim Mc
D2D DT

Paula Gale said...

aaaw this is really gorgeous Debs - love the blue too - my fave colour!

Paula x x x

Scraphorse - ├ůsa said...

Such a sweet card! The image is so cute and your coloring is fab!

Thanks for being ODD with us at Some Odd Girl!