Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Another Little Beauty

 Good morning. Looks like a lovely start to the day here in Gloucestershire and for me it will only get better whatever the weather decides to do as today my eldest two sons are celebrating their first Fathers' Day with us - they will all be here for one of my scrummy roast dinners. So a quick post this morning before I put my pinny on and get cooking.

Today's share is another adorable new LOTV stamp - this one is Milly - Just for You
and I have coloured with Distress Inks and Whispers pens this time.
Here's what else I used:
Design Papers - Funky Hand Craft the Year Away Papercraft CD - Evening in June range
Flowers - Mini Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts - blinged up with some Ice Stickles
Foliage - Martha Stewart Frond Punch
Butterfly - Martha Stewart Punch
Martha Stewart Double Loop Trim border punch
Sentiment - Studio G stamped and embossed

Here's a close up of the adorable little beauty:

Challenges I would like to enter:

Charisma Cardz - Pink & Green
Crafty Emma - Lots of Sparkly Flowers
Totally Papercrafts - Die Cuts & Punches



Just before I go here is the latest picture of Oliver (my Grandson) taken yesterday
He gives the biggest smiles I have ever seen - and I'm sure he is laughing but without making the noises lol!!!
And here is the latest picture of Lola (my Grand-daugher)

Mummy loves Mickey Mouse lol!!!

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

21 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the colours, fabulous. And those darling babies...Oliver has grown so quickly, what a handsome boy, just gorgeous, and wee Lola, how beautiful she is..treasure every moment.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is one super cute image beautifully colored just brilliant and oh hun your wee one oh my god he is the cutest ever no wonder you are as proud as punch hun,oh so cute very handsome too,brilliant smile,hugs cherylxxxxx

Wishcraft said...

Aww such a lovely card Debs! Super sweet image and very pretty papers. And you have adorable grandchildren, such cute photos :o) Lisa x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and lovely colours. Aww cute pics of your grandchildren ... Oliver looks a cheeky chappy and how sweet is Lola in her little outfit :-)

Hope you have a lovely day with your family.

Lisa x

Vicky said...

Love your card sweetie my stamps came yesterday morning so I was happy bunny I sat last night colouring this one in cus its one of my faves lol.
Awwww your grandchildren are just sooooo cute....can I have them please??? lol. I think boys are just the happiest children when they are little, my laddies seemed to smile from morn til night especially the eldest....I didnt even realise he had a tooth til I felt it he was just always happy lol. I would of had 10 of him lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is wonderful a really great layout too, hugs pops x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

This is such a sweet card Debs, love the colours and of course the stamp. Your grandchildren are adorable. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge
Clairexx

Claire x said...

Lovely card hun - I love this image and its so easy to colour and your have done just that beautifully. I love the piccies of the grandchildren, Oliver seems to be getting bigger each time, he is a little bruiser LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Hi ya
aww gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, pretty papers & embelies, lovely piccies of the grand kiddies,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a sweet image and fab choice of colours! You were asking after the image used on hubby's F'Day card...it's a digital download from Charmed Crafts & Cards :) Donna x

Juls said...

way to gorgeous for words!!! Loving the glittery butterfly!!! Hugs Juls

Nicola said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image, colour combo and the gorgeous flowers and butterfly!
Love Nicola xxx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debs, The image is fab.
Gorgeous pics too. They both look adorable
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card - love the little image .. but i am afraid your grandchildren steal the show!
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Love your card Debs what a great colour combo! Didn't get that stamp may have to now lol!
Lola's outfit is just the cutest thing!!!
Laurie xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Debs, love the image and the colours. What gorgeous photos too.
luv
Debby

Vee said...

Fabulous, love the cute image. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Kate said...

Pretty card, love the glittery butterfly. Cute granchildren too!

** Kate **

Julie said...

FAbulous make - love these new LOTVs! Great pics of your little grandson too - aahhh!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES this week! Juliexx

kaylou said...

aww such a gorgeous card , thank you for joining our sparkly flower challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx