Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 23 May 2011

Two Darling Little Beauties!

Good afternoon. Just a quick post to share my latest makes of the day.
No card this time - but just had to share these two little beauties.

Grandma's Girl



Grandma's Boy




I now have the matching set taking pride of place in my little crafty haven on my window sill - keeping me company and always in my thoughts.
I am truly blessed to be so lucky to have not just 1 but 2 darling little beauties.

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what beautiful keepsakes .. so pretty . They will look fab in your craft room.. wont be long till they want to help lol
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Sweetie these are absolutely gorgeous they really are. I cant wait til I'm grandmad & you are getting me more & more excited with piccy's of your gorgeous grandchildren.
Take care sweetie hope you get your cuggles real soon.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous photos Debs - your grandchildren are beautiful, and you are truly blessed.

Hugs, Sylvia xx

Vicki said...

Absolutely beautiful Debs and I bet they'll be the best of friends too ;)

hugs
Vicki x

Fleur said...

Debs you are truly blessed. They are adorable. gorgeous frames too.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

martina's kaartjes said...

what lovely, personal createions ! great job,
greetings,martina
x

Claire x said...

These are just adorable Debs and so they should sit pride of place in your craft room! Lola is a gorgeous name, so am glad Baby Pink has now been named. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Wow Debs...they are so gorgeous hun...and so are your beautiful grandchildren...such wonderful keepsakes sweetie!

hugs Vicky xx

Juls said...

these are just adorable! Hugs Juls