Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Time for a Funky 15th Recipe

Good morning. How are we all today - well I hope.
Today it's my turn to share my make for Kathy's Funky 15th Recipe challenge at Get Funky
and here's the recipe:

5 Flowers
3 Different Deign Papers
2 Buttons
1 Piece of Ribbon (you can cut it into pieces if you like)
Plus Seasoning to taste - a light sprinkling of Gems or Pearls

and here's what I cooked up:



I used papers from Funky Hand's Minty Madness digital downlaod
available here
Fantastic value for money - 20 gorgeous Design Papers and a sheet of co-ordinating alphas and stars all for £3.49 - what a bargain!

I made 5 handmade flowers - 3 rolled ones and 2 shabby chic ones - simples!
I added some adhesive pearls to the centres.
The 'grass' and 'flower stems' has been cut using my Cricut cartridge - Straight form the Nest.
Ribbon from local Sugar Craft cake shop
Buttons from stash
Flutterbies - Martha Stewart Punch

Hope you like it?

Don't forget that you need to use at least 1 funky hand product to qualify for the very generous prize from Anice at Funky Hand and to make it easy for you Anice is also offering another Funky 15th freebie this month - available here

Hope you can Get Funky with us this month.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fabulous .. i love the little scene you made the rolled flowers are gorgeous
Lisa x

Faye said...

I've just commented on this beauty over at GF, but stopped by to tell you here too. I Luuuurve thes flowers and the cool colours work so well. Mwah. xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Cool card Debs, those flowers are superb.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! your flowers are just amazing!!!! Hugs Juls

Claire x said...

Now Debs, I absolutely love this card! The colour is gorgeous and those handmade flowers are just amazing - its a really stunning card. Hugs, Claire x

Allison said...

lovely card with lovely flowers
Allisonx