Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Say it with Flowers

Good morning. Today we have a new challenge theme at An Oldie But A Goodie and this time it has been picked by the very lovely Pauline
SAY IT WITH FLOWERS
Remember that you must use a rubber/acrylic stamp that is 
6  months or more old.
I have used one of my very neglected Sarah Kay stamps - and I love this one really!
Image coloured with PM's
I printed the sentiment direct to the inside of the card and made an aperture in the front so it can be seen.
I edged the aperture with some gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and offset the image.


Close up of sentiment - freebie from Birds Cards


Challenges I would like to enter:

By the Cute and Girly - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges - Turquoise and Pink
Scrappy Frogs - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping over.
Hope you can join us this fortnight.
TTFN

11 comments:

The Team said...

Wonderful card Debs , I love the flowers around the circle

Hugs
Francesca

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - i just love the apperture.. what a great idea
Lisa x

Tracy said...

Great take on my challenge theme. It's a gorgeous creation, I love it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Claire x said...

What a lovelt aperture card Debs, love the flowers around the circle and the sentiment is fab too. Hugs, Claire x

Juls said...

ooooh wow I love this!! what a clever way to use an apature!

Hugs Juls

Fiona said...

what a pretty card and the image is simply gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!!

Fi

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous card Debs you have coloured that image in perfectly
Hugs Laurie x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, such an adorable image too.
luv
Debby

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring on a darling image. Great job. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge this week.

Jack said...

What a beautiful card. And I'm so impressed that you printed the sentiment perfectly showing through the aperture! I couldn't do that in a month of Sundays, LOL. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

Hannapanna said...

This is beautiful. Gorgeous colours and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna