Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 20 May 2011

Pretty Pink Balloon

Good morning. Well what a difference to the weather there is here today from yesterday - it's so chilly - might even have to consider putting the heating on!!!!!
Maybe if I keep busy in my little crafty haven I won't notice it so much.
So here's my first make of the day:

I have used another adorable Lenny image from StampFairy
and have made my card for their current challenge
3 Embellishments (mine are 3 buttons!)
I was lucky enough to be picked as one of the Top3 in their sketch challenge last week - together with my lovely blogging buddy and Funky Hand teamie Jules - so high praise indeed - thank you so much ladies.

I have coloured Lenny with PM's and added some Star Dust stickles to the balloon.
The DP's are from one of my new Paper Pads I got for my birthday
Tatty Ted - Me To You - Especially For You
The scrummy satin ribbon and buttons are from stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

StampFairy - 3 Embellishments
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #155
Charisma Cardz - Birthdays in Pink
Creative Card Crew - Cute & Girly
Craft Your Passion - Cutie Patooties
Stamps R Us - Goin' Digital

Hope to be back later with some more - might even do a Ch*****m*s one!!!
Thanks for popping by.
Have a fab day.
TTFN

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I cant wiegh this weather up.. it was sunny when i got up at 7am.. and so i stripped the beds and have washing on the line.. now it looks like rain!! Typical
Love his pretty card
Lisa x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Debs, I love the ribbon & buttons (& everything else too lol).
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous love the colours that you have chosen, a Fabulous creation biggest of hugs Pops x

Time-To-Share said...

Very sweet card - a little cutie! Trish x

Vicky said...

Really cute Debs...and I love the colours and the wee buttons too hun..!

It's been lovely here today...fingers crossed the weekend will be better sweetie...

hugs Vicky xx

Claire x said...

How cute are these Stamp Fairy Images!? Love the card, great layout and choice of colours. Its flippin freezing here tonight too! Hugs, Claire x

Liz, said...

Super cute card, luvin' the buttons!

Liz x

DesignerDiva said...

You all need to move to Norfolk - glorious here today! lol
Beautiful card Debs great DP's
Hugs Laurie x

Juls said...

so cute!! Love the buttons and the glittery balloon! Hugs Juls

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet! I love the soft colors and that adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

Gemma said...

gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along with our Birthdays in pink challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Carissa said...

Gorgeous card. Lenny looks adorable. Thanks for joining us on the StampFairy challenge. Carissa:)

Gerda said...

Hi Hon

love your new card!! The coloring is super sweet, I love the sparkling balloon!

Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge this week.

Hugs, Gerda

jojoscraps said...

This is really pretty Debs. The image is adorable and I really like how you've used it with the soft pinks. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx