Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

My Birthday Cards Gallery

Good morning. I just wanted to share with you all the gorgeous handcrafted cards I received last week for my birthday from some of my lovely blogging buddies - last card received on Saturday so I felt like I had a birthday week lol!!!
So in alphabetical order here they are:

Amanda

Annie

Brenda

Claire 

Emma 

Fleur

Francesca 

Helene 

Jackie 

Jenny 

Jules

Kirsten 

Laurie 

Lisa 

Pauline 

Ruth

Tracy 

Thank you so very much - I will treasure them always.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

4 comments:

Debs M said...

some gorgeous cards there! x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, How lovely to receive all those gorgeous birthday cards :-)

Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

wow gorgeous cards
Lisa x

Claire x said...

WOW you were a lucky girl, all those lovely cards (including mine LOL). Hugs, Claire x