Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 May 2011

It's Holiday Time at MAWTT (and some exciting news!!!)

Good morning. Hopefully Mr. Blogger is playing nicely today and has posted this scheduled post for me whilst I excitedly make my way to have my first snuggle with my gorgeous new Grand-daughter - Lola Arizona Parker-Gray (has a kinda ring to it don't ya think?)
Thanks for all the lovely congratulations you have left me recently - you are all wonderful and I know I am truly blessed.
This week over at
we have the theme
Holidays
and the DT were given some images from our sponsor


Not sure why but I kinda struggled with my card this week - maybe my Mojo has departed because of the lack of attention it's been getting - my head is full of Grandchildren (already planning Chr*st*tm*s lol!!!)
So here's my make for the challenge:

Image - Carl Cutie Bear - coloured with PM's
Gorgeous DP's - DCWV - Linen Closet (oh it was difficult to cut into these lol!!!)
Sentiment - PC generated
Buttons from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:

Digistamps4Joy - Boys/Men
Creative Craft Challenge - Restful Colours
Scrap-Creations - Use 3 DP's
Create 4 Fun - Sketch

In my post title I said I had some exciting news to share - well exciting for me anyway!!!
And here it is.......................................................................
I'm in the Best of British supplement with this month's Simply Cards and Papercrafts - yippeee!!!

I would like to thank Anice from Funky Hand for giving me this fantastic opportunity - big thanks hun!
Next goal will be to appear in the magazine itself - one day hopefully!!!

So that's it from me for now - hope to have some new photos to share when I get back from Southsea tomorrow.
Thanks for popping over.
Have a  wonderful day.
TTFN 

17 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Enjoy that first of many snuggles!!!! It will be super sweet with having waited so long.

Gorgeous papers on your card today .. .. they are lush .. .. and many congratulations on being part of the Best of British!!! Always knew you were!!

Love Jules xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh give Lola a cuddle from me too lol
Love your card - despite the mojo lol.. the colours are fab for a male card
Great news re the magazine! Must go and get it and have a look
Lisa x

Francesca said...

Beautiful card and congrats on the magazine
Hope you have loads of cuddles today
Hugs
Francesca

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow fab news about getting in the mag bit thingy hun lol!!!
I haven't looked through mine yet but will do!!
Fab card love the LO its fab!
hugs shell xx

Pami said...

Wow thats very cool Debs, how exciting! Hope you enjoy the cuddles little one! I think your card is lovely, wonderful soft colours. Have a great day. Pami x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A super-cute card Debs - love the blue and brown combo and the fab. layout.
Whoo-hoo - huge congratulations on being "published" - you must be over the moon - well done!!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Claire x said...

This is a fab card Debs, don't think your mojo has gone at all! And well done on getting in the supplement ... that's fab news and something to cherish. Hope the visit to see Lola has gone well and you have had lots and lots of huggles. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Debs, WOW Love the card and Well Done you on the published work. Hope you have a great Bank Holiday Weekend, Hazelxoxo

Faye said...

Hello Sweets. It's fab to see you in print at last! Get your sunglasses ready! ;)
Now, this is a sweet little card. I have those papers, I must dig them out.
Hope you enjoyed your snuggles. xxx

Vicki said...

OMG! I got this mag and didn't notice, shall go and have another look....lol

Congrats you :)

Vicki x

coldwaters2 said...

Awww what a great way to spend some quality snuggle time with your new G/Daughter. Loving your card Debs a great image, smashing papers I love it and congratulations on being published
Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

fabby card! and huge congrats! Hugs Juls

Brenda Brown said...

I think you did a great job with the image Debs, fabulous colours and design.
So glad you have had your cuddles now - it's such a special time.
Enjoy your weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

DesignerDiva said...

Great card Debs it certainly says 'holidays' to me!
Major congrats on the magazine suppliment well deserved
Hugs Laurie x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

A huge congrats on being PUBLISHED! And, this creation is ADORABLE ... perfect use of buttons too!
Thanks so much for joining our BUTTON challenge at THE SISTERHOOD! We hope you'll come back again next challenge for more fun!

Nikbee said...

A fab card. Well done on being published. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.

Nikki x

Beverley said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Bev x