Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 2 May 2011

If Friends were Flowers.........

I'd Pick You!

Good morning. Thank you all so much for your lovely Happy Birthday wishes and for all the gorgeous cards and gifts I received - you are all so kind - thank you. Will pop back later to share ome pics with you all and some details of the day.
So this card for my DT project at Lexi's Creations this week is so apt and is dedicated to you all.

Our theme for this fortnight is

FRIENDSHIP 

And here's my take on it:

I have used the beautiful Auri digi image from Fairy Dust Crafts and coloured her with PM's  
I added the sentiment before printing the image.
 This is the last of these gorgeous DP's that were a freebie from a magazine - if anyone recognizes them I would be grateful to know as I love them - thanks.
This also used:
Wild Orchid Flowers with Pearl Brads added to centres
Martha Stewart Border punch and scroll lace corner punch to one corner of image
Almost the last piece of my most favourite spotty grosgrain ribbon :-(
A touch of Distress Ink around the edge of the image.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Catch the Bug - Pastels and Flowers
Totally Gorjuss - 1 2 3 (I have used 1 ribbon, 2 DP's and 3 flowers)
Charisma Cardz - April Showers, May Flowers
Tuesday Throwdown - Add Brads

Also don't forget to check back later to see who the lucky winner of my blog candy is.
Thanks for popping over.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

So glad you had a wonderful day Debs.. well deserved.
Love this pretty card
Lisa x

Claire x said...

What a lovely card and such a sweet image hun. Hugs, Claire x

Juls said...

Hi Debs,

i am still playing catchup in blogland at the mo, I have enjoyed looking over all your fab creations that I have missed!... Love this card, its so sweet and I love the little flowers in the corner!

Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

What a gorgeous card Debs..and such a cute image too hun..

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debs love the image and your layouts thank you so much for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx

Kat said...

Lovely card Debs. I love spots and stripes together and that image is really sweet. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Tracy said...

Glad you had a good birthday, fabulous image, and a great creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kitty said...

This is sooo cute, love the pastel colours!

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenges for this weeks challenge and we hope to see you again next time!

Kitty xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card Debs. Glad to hear you had a fabulous day.
luv
Debby

sgc said...

How pretty! Love your choice of colors and flowers. Thanks for playing along in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Lauren said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next time!

Lauren

Lin said...

Lovely pastel colours. The BPs are perfectly matched to the image colours.

Looking forward to working with you at Lexi's Creations.

Lin xx

Lori said...

Debs this is ADORABLE! What a sweet image and you've colored it perfectly. Great sentiment too. Thanks so much for entering the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. I hope you'll join us again.
Lori
P.S. Happy Belated Birthday. :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Debs you have created another wonderful DT card for Lexi. I have shied away from Auri because I'm never sure of what to do with her. You have aced it! She looks so lovely - well done!!!

glenda

Stephanie said...

Great image, nice soft colors, thanks for playing at Catch the Bug.

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card I just love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week for our flower challenge.