Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

I think I'm addicted to.........................................

........................................................................................................to cute bears lol!!!
Good morning (again) - this is my second post for today - my first was to share all the gorgeous cards I received from my lovely blogging buddies for my birthday - see sidebar.
This time I would like to share another card made using what I think is now my new addiction 'cute bears' and this one is super cute!

This is Lenny with Heart from The Stampfairy  and I have coloured him with PM's . I added Glossy Accents to the heart and then sprinkled with Glamour Dust.
I created the background again with a mask and embossing paste and then added glitter - this time onto pink cardstock - loving this technique for sparkle and texture. I cut the background into six pieces and then inked the edges with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.


Close up of image: 
This also used:
Cricut to cut flower mat.
Adhesive pearls
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Martha Stewart frond punch


Challenges I would like to enter:

StampFairy - Sketch
Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Glitzy & Bling

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

23 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous cute card Debs, Hope you have a lovely day
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Gerda said...

Hi Hon

happy belated birthday! I hope you had a fun day and loads of fun.

Your new card is adorable and as the creator of that bear I am soooo proud to see how cute you colored him. You really brought him to life.

Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge this week.

Hugs, Gerda

Jo Davies said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us over at Stamp Fairy! Big Hugs JO xxx

Michelle said...

Hi Debs

Well he is super cute!! Gorgeous card! The flower is just beautiful and I love the added sparkle.

Michelle :-)

Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning.

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a pretty card - that DP is gorgeous
Lisa x

Claire x said...

Now I do love bears and would quite happily stamp away with them all day LOL, but how cute is he?? Love the card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Liz, said...

Aww, he is super cute, fab card.

Liz x

Wishcraft said...

Such an adorable card Debs! Love the cute bear and your pretty sparkly details :o) Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

Sorry I missed your birthday Debs - many happy returns.
Love your cute card - fabulous in pink.
Hope your week is good.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Suzi said...

This is so sweet Debs, cute image and great bling. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week
Hugs
Suzi x

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Love Lenny so much - you did a great job with him!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at StampFairy Challenge.

Deanne :)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Super cute and great use of our sketch this week on Stamp Fairy Challenge :)

Thanks for joining us and hope to see you back soon.

Hugs Jane x

Bea said...

Just adorable :o)

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

Bea

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Debs, so cute & I love the glittery heart :)
Hope you had a fabulous birthday & got lots of crafting goodies.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christa said...

What a cute card with this lovely bear !! And you are really spoiled on your birthday : so many cards !! Congrats. Love from Holland , Christa.

Tracy said...

This is so fabulous Debs, I love it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Samantha said...

Debs your card is sooo pretty! I love everything about it! love the glossy accents and extras glam to the heart! thanks for joining us on the Stamp Fairy Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Netty said...

This is such a great card. Everything I read in the post I had to go back to the picture to see it again as I'd not appreciated that you'd done the backing paper yourself. It's fab, I thought it was bought like that. Also love the glamour dust on the heart. Fab card. Good luck in the draw. Annette xx (Stamp Fairy DT)

Kerrie said...

Oh so adorable... Hope you have a lovely birthday x

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Carissa said...

Love all the sparkle on this adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Stampfairy this week. Carissa:)

Emma H said...

It's not hard to be addicted to bears as cute as these! Totally cute card, thanks for playing along with Stamp Fairy!

Jacki Randolph said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love your papers with Lenny. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Fairy.