Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 8 May 2011

Here Comes Fizzy Moon

Good morning. Well I can't believe it is so grey and damp and miserable here today after the glorious weather we have been having of late - but I guess the gardeners will all be happy!
Today I have another new birthday stamp to share with you and this time it's one of my new Fizzy Moon stamps - they are just gorgeous! I am beginning to think I have a thing for cute bears - I love Tatty Ted and Forever Friends and now Fizzy Moon :-)

I loved making this card - again I tried another new technique - I created the background papers myself using a Creative Expressions mask and embossing paste and then sprinkled with glitter before the paste dried - wow it really does sparkle!
I also then used the same mask and embossed a piece of cardstock through the Bigshot and then inked through the mask with Distress Ink.

Close up of image.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Teddy Bears
Crafty Emma - Favourite Colour Combo (this is my current favourite lol!!)
Crazy 4 Challenges - Lots of Flowers
Phindy's Place - Embossing
Raise the Bar - Flower Power
Colour Create - Aqua Green Purple & White
Samuel Taylors - Flowers & Bling


Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

23 comments:

Dora said...

Aww I love this, so pretty and soft.. these Fizzy Moon stamps are so cute. I'll have to get me one of these days. Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card, such a sweet bear.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is just gorgeous love the layout on this and the colors are just lush,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Cor* said...

Super OOBER cute! lovely flowers that bear is holding ! YAY!

Emma said...

An adorable card Debs, love the colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Debbie, this is fab.! The Mask you used sounds very versatile, and waht great background papers you've created with it. Love the colouring and all the detail, and I'm with you on the Teddy Bears thing - I have always loved them, and still do!
Hugs,Sylvia xx

Claire x said...

I love this card hun and your technique is just brilliant and very effective. These Fizzy Moon bears are just the cutest - a couple dropped into my basket a few weeks back LOL. Miserable here today too! Enjoy whats left of the weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Debs M said...

gorgeous x

Lisa Jane said...

So glad you like teddys debs .. what would i have do without you lol.
Love the colour of this card - so pretty
Lisa x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, I so love this one, the image is gorgeous and the papers and colours are just stunning, gorgeous work big hugs pops x x

Dorcas said...

Oh this is adorable!! I’m so glad you could join us this week at Mo’s!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) there’s still time to join in my “no strings attached” blog candy if you haven’t already done so. It closes May 13th and you can find it located at the top of my sidebar.

Donna said...

Adorable card Debs, love your soft colouring and added detail, a really sweet card :) Donna x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Debs this is totally gorgeous those colours and that cute bear oh I love it to bits.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cec said...

Fabulous card. Love the way the embossing turned out and that adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Brenda Brown said...

Wow Debs that background is amazing, I must have a go at that one. Love the cute image and colours you have used.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Kerry Steger said...

Gorgeous card! The bear is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with Colour Create this fortnight!

Sue T said...

Super cute, thanks for playing along with us this week.

xxxtglxxx said...

awww, just so cute! :) I have this image and havent used it yet, but now I feel so bad! :D lol. Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours and the embossing and your colouring is brilliant.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Heather said...

So pretty, love the layout, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Min said...

This is just gorgeous - LOVE the embossed papers! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Julie said...

FAbulous!! Great colour choice and gorgeous design!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

Caroline said...

Fantastic Card!!! I am lovin those techniques you used they look stunning. Thanks for joining in My Challenge at the Crafty Calender this month.
Caroline x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month. Bev x