Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Fancy An Allsorts Picnic?

Good morning.Hopefully Mr Blogger hsa sorted himself out and you are able to read this post as I have scheduled it whilst we are away visiting Katy in Southsea this weekend and John will be Grading for his Karate Black Belt in Franborough on Sunday.
So today sees a new challenge over at Allsorts and this week it is my turn to pick the theme
and I chose:

TEDDY BEARS PICNIC

So I would like to see your Teddy Bear Projects - preferably picnic related.
Here's my take on the theme:

I had a go at making a picnic basket - I saw a tutorial for making one here
The DT were lucky enough to receive some cute Bear images from our sponsor this week


I chose Ms Cutie Bear and coloured her with PM's then cut her out and mounted direct onto picnic basket.
 A few flowers, adhesive pearls and some punched butterflies from the scraps of gilded acetate I had in my stash box leftover from this project with a sentiment ticket from Whimsey Stamps finish the project off.
DP's - Linen Closet from DCWV- they are totally scrummy!!!

Hope you can join in the fun this week.
Thanks for popping by.
Will catch up with you all on Monday.
TTFN

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant you are so clever just love it hugs cheryl xxxx

Mummylade said...

that is such a brilliant idea!

Claire x said...

WOW Debs this is absolutely stunning - I love it! What a fab picnic basket and so many uses for it too! Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Debs, this is fabulous! Love the design of the basket and the gorgeous Teddy. Hope you're having a relaxing time with the family. Hugs, Sylvia x

Lisa Jane said...

oh fab project Debs.. love the basket.. so pretty.
Great minds think alike .. all will be revealed Tuesday lol
Lisa x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, biggest of hugs love pops x x x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Debs - great idea and so well made.
Enjoy your weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Faye said...

Oh my goodness, I could never make something like this and it's gorgeous too! Have a great weekend. xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWW Debs this is absolutely gorgeous what a great project I love the colours and images you have chosen to use this is excellent work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Fleur said...

The picnic hamper is stunning Debs, I love it soooo much
Hugz Fleur xXx

Juls said...

wow this is amazing!!! so creative!! Hugs Juls