Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 15 May 2011

A couple of scheduled shares

Good morning. Today I am hoping Mr Blogger is playing nicely and has scheduled my post to share a couple of cards I have made for my MiL to send to my two eldest sons - whose birthdays are in June - 2 years apart all bar 1 day - Aaron on the 10th June and Jamie on the 11th
Here's the first one

I took inspiration for this one from my lovely blogging buddy Claire's sketch at
Image is from Big Fella Kit at Pink Petticoat
DP's - from stash - I think K&Co
Buttons from stash
Papermania Alpha Stickers

Here's the second one

Image Digistamp Boutique - I thought this would be perfect for Aaron as a new Daddy - bet it depicts what would be high on his current 'wish list' lol!!!


Hope to catch up with you all tomorrow when we return from visiting Katy.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh great cards hun,love that chap lol adore the layout and the papers,are just perfect hugs cheryl xxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh two great male cards ... hope you have a fab day
Lisa x

Claire x said...

Two brilliant cards which your Sons will love - the second one is so apt for Aaron and his lack of sleep LOL. Great take on my sketch too - thanks for playing along this week @ SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous cards Debs
Hugz Fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous Debs.
luv
Debby

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

These are fab hun loving the papers you have used

Emma xxx

Juls said...

these are such fab cards! Hugs juls