Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 2 May 2011

Celebrations Candy Winner and some Birthday Stash

Good afternoon - this is my second post for today - as promised to announce the winner of my many celebrations candy and without further ado that lucky person is..................................................

#15 Kobie

Congrats hun if you send me your snail mail addy I will get your parcel in the post asap

I would also like to share some of my gorgeous pressies I was so lucky to receive yesterday:



Here's a close up of my most treasured gift - a framed canvas of Oliver - which will take pride of place in my craft room.

And here's a selection of some of the gorgeous handcrafted cards from some of my lovely blogging buddies - thank you all so much.


But my most hoped for and treasured card is this one


My first ever Grandma card :-)

See you tomorrow with my DT card for An Oldie But a Goodie.
Have a great evening.
TTFN

7 comments:

Debs M said...

well done Kobie x

Mummylade said...

aaawwww =)

Vicki said...

Oh Deb, so sorry to have missed your birthday, hope you had a fabulous day and your pressies look amazing!

Lucky girl ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

Claire x said...

Well done Kobie! Fabulous gifts Debs, you have been very lucky and that little canvas is just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

Jill said...

Happy Birthdays Debs aww i love the photo so cute aww and absolutely gorgeous, beautiful cards too and gifts hugs Jill xx

Tip Top said...

Hope you had a great Birthday and I see my card did make it in time - whoo-hoo!! And a Grandma card too!

Lin said...

Aaaawwww how beautiful is your little Grandson. Belated birthday wishes!

Lin xx