Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 25 April 2011

Thank you and you and you and you and you

Good evening. Just a quick post from me this evening to share the 'Thank You' cards that Aaron & Kerry asked me to make for them to send to say thanks for the gifts etc. received on the arrival of Oliver.  I have kept the cards small, plain & simple - just as asked for :-)

Which also suited me as they wanted 20 of Thank You cards and 30 Birth Announcement cards - which I have also made over the weekend - postcard style - will try and get a picture uploaded soon.
Here's all 20 on display!
So here's what I used:
Adorable image - freebie from Anne Bodil - thank you so much :-)
Coloured with PM's
Base card - Craftwork cards (12cm x 12xcm) embossed with New Baby text folder
Nestie - Circles & Scalloped circles
Sentiment - PC generated


Challe nges I would like to enter are:

Simon Says Stamp - Embossing
Paper Crafting Journey - Use a Freebie
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Before I go I would like to share a photo of my little Pickle Lily cat - chilling out:
Seeking the breeeze from the slightly ajar window!!!

Thanks for popping over.
Have a fab evening. See you tomorrow with my last GDT card for Papertake Weekly :-(
TTFN

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Debs - you have been busy .. they re adorable . I love the embossing
Lisa x

Tine said...

Hi Debs. They certainly will have taken a fair while to do. Lovely cards and I am sure they will be much appreciated. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Claire x said...

WOW Debs, 20 perfectly formed cards, aren't they just adorable - can't wait to see the birth announcements - they certainly kept you busy didn't they! Hugs, Claire x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

All those gorgeous little cards .. .. how special they all look.

Love the embossed background and the sweet image.

I am sure you had a brilliant Easter with your "special little visitor".

Love Jules xx

Vicky said...

They are lovely hun..and haven't you been a busy wee bee lol...and your ickle pussy cat is adorable too sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

aqualeiga said...

Such lovely thank you cards, such a sweet image and beautifully put together. Thanks so much for sharing these with us at THE CRAFTY PAD for our CIRCLES challenge this week. Hugs, Ali x

Vicki said...

Hi Debs, a big congrats to you on becoming a granny or is it nanny....lol Had a look at the gorgeous pics of Oliver, he's just adorable, love the name too! Hope you've had a lovely Easter break and your thank you cards are beautiful ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

Faye said...

Wow, Debs, you have been a busy girl! These are really lovely. Cats have a lovely life don't they! Have a great week. Ooh,h ope you enjoyed your cuddles yesterday? It was Sunday yesterday wasn't it? xxx

Chrissy said...

They look fabulous Debs all lined up.I love doing cards like this for people...such fun..great job..love the embossing and the image.
Your kitty cat looks very comfortable, quite relaxed,
Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Debs, what an adorable image.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Fabulous set of cards Debs - really pretty and effective. :) :)

Love the piccie of Little Pickle too. :)

Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)
Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

WeirdCat said...

Cute card and so many! Love the pic of Lily, we have had cats sprawled all over in the recently warm weather, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs these look fabulous what a lovely image and I just adore your kitty relaxing.
Hugs
Lorraine x