Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Good evening. Sorry for the late post today - I have been sat by the phone all day waiting to hear if my Grandson has decided to make an appearance - so far no - but Kerry has been having labour pains most of the day - so it's all very exciting - watch this space lol!!!
The card I would like to share with you I made for a challenge that had this photo as inspiration:

and when I was looking through one of My Craft Studio CD-Rom's I found this Design Paper which I thought fitted perfectly - I have missed the deadline for the challenge though lol!!!
So here's what I used:
Design Paper - MCS CD-Rom
Image - Sarah Kay - received in a blog candy
Colouring Medium - PM's
Marianne Createables Leafy Swirl

Challenges I haven't missed the deadline for are:

Tip Top Tuesday - Spring Has Sprung
Incy Wincy Designs - Flower Frenzy
Stamptacular Sunday - Girls & Swirls
Crafty Calendar - April Showers Bring Forth May Flowers

Thanks for popping over.
Hope to have some news to share with you tomorrow - fingers crossed!!!
TTFN

12 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Debs the colours are fab and a new Grandchild on the way - now I'm really jealous! My kids haven't started yet and I'm getting broody! lol
Hugs Laurie x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Debs, that bp really is perfect for the photo inspiration sad that you missed the deadline, loving that image as well, super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nikki said...

Debs this is just so sweet and love the BG paper
Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Claire x said...

What a gorgeous paper - matches the colour challenge so well. Lovely pretty card. That baby doesn't want to come out - can't say I blame him it's far too cold! LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Debs, shame you missed the deadline, I am always doing that! What exciting news about your grandson, hope he makes an appearance soon! Pami x

Fleur said...

Debs, this is so pretty, love the colours ~ hope he makes an appearance very soon ~ i'm so excited for you,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Vee said...

Such a beautiful Spring card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
xx Vee

Bron said...

What a lovely spring card, the colours and image all work together so well. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular we hope to see you again soon. Hugs Bron:D

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just beautiful love love that image and gorgoues,papers,oh good luck hun with the,birth of your grandchild,hope it all goes,well hun keep us informed hugs cheryl xxxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab card .. i love those papers ... so pretty.
Any news on the baby front yet?
Lisa x

Ruth said...

Very pretty card,Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenge