Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 22 April 2011

Pretty in Pink Easter Bunny

Good evening. I'm a bit late with my post today but I do have a really good excuse - I have had my first visit from my scrummy new Grandson and I got to look after him all afternoon while Mum & Dad went into town for a couple of hours. So John, Jack, Oliver and I went for a lovely walk and I had my first push of the pram - oh it did bring back memories :-)
Anyway I did have a wee crafty session this morning - early - before everyone elso got up!
And here is my share for the day:
 This is Katie's Easter Card - perfectly pink & girlie.
The adorable image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and they do have a boy version as well.
I have coloured her in with the usual PM's
This also used:
DP's - Pink Petticoat (I think from scrap box)
Martha Stewart Doily border punch
Flowers made from retro flower punch and the petals snipped into with scalloped scissors then inked with Spun Sugar distress ink and a teeny weeny button added to the centre
Ribbon from local cake shop

Challenges I would like to enter:

Paper Play - Easter or Spring
The Rubber Cafe - Polka Dots
Crafts and Me - Pink & Sweet
Creative Belli - Eggs/Bunnies
Tuesday Throwdown - Polka Dots

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful evening.
TTFN

12 comments:

Vicky said...

Such a cutie Debs...great image and fabulous dp's too hun...

glad you had a lovely day sweetie..and the sun is still shining woohoooooo!

hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so pretty.. i love those punched borders.. have a wonderful Easter weekend
Lisa x

Pami said...

What a gorgeous girly Easter card Debs! You afternoon sounded wonderful! Pami x

Claire x said...

Glad you had a fab afternoon looking after your grandson - that must have been so nice! Gorgeous card too, I downloaded these images today from DSB to use, how weird is that. Have a great weekend hunni. Hugs, Claire x

Allison said...

cute card
Havea good Easter
AllisonX

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Debs :-) such a cute image and I love the papers ,,, gingham is my all time fave paper :-)


hope you have a lovely Easter weekend :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Cheryl said...

oh this is one,super cute image just love the soft colurs you have used,hugs cheryl xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Lovely pretty card Debs I'd have thought everything you make would have been blue for a while! lol
Hugs Laurie x

Lori said...

Cute card Debs! Love the soft colors, the border punch and your coloring is awesome. Glad to hear you got to spoil your Grandson :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Happy Easter!

Tamie said...

Loving the very cute image you used and the way you colored him. The layout, punches and colors you chose make a beautiful and very soft Easter card. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Happy Easter.

Beth Norman said...

So sweet. The ribbons and flowers are so pretty.

Thank you for visiting us at the Creative Belli Blog Challenge. Good luck.

Beth

Thebug415 said...

What an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge.