Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 28 April 2011

My Many Celebrations Blog Candy


Hello my lovely followers.  As I have had some fabulous celebrations recently - The Wonderful Arrival of my gorgeous new Grandson Oliver, a new DT position at Moving Along with the Times, my stunning new craft room and it will be my birthday next weekend (1st May) - I thought I would offer a little blog candy to you. Nothing too fancy but hopefully there will be something liked here for the lucky winner picked at random next Bank Holiday Monday - 2nd May to enjoy!
Here' what's up for grabs:
Blog Candy List:
Wild Orchid Flowers
Butterfly Charms
Ribbons
Seam Binding
BG Journaling Sets
BG Sugar Rush Die Cut Shapes
Glittered Butterfly & Dragonfly Stickers
Pink Petticoat 6x6 Vintage Rose Paper Pad
Pepper & Friends 8x8 Paper Pad
Pepper & Friends Adhesive Ribbons
Anna Griffin Rub-On Ribbon Borders
Ribbon Bound Album Kit
Papermania Retail Therapy Notelets
Craftwork Cards – Toppers,  Frames & Card Candy
10 White & 10 Cream 12cmx12cm Craftwork Cards & White Envelopes
8 Shaped Cards
1 Chipboard Photo Frame
2 A4 Woodware Chippes – Baubles & Snowflakes
Selection of Chipboard Flowers
10m Lilac Rafia Lace
Crafter’s Companion Scoreboard and Enveloper Pro (used but like new)
8 Packs various beads, sequin embellishments

All I ask is that you become a follower only if you wish to do so and to spread the word please.
Don't forget to add your name to Mr Linky below and to check back next Monday after 10..00am (BST) to see if you are the lucky winner.
Sorry but due to Postage Costs this candy is open to UK residents only
Thanks for popping by
Good luck
TTFN



9 comments:

craftykitten said...

Hi Debs,
Wow, so many wonderful things to celebrate - what a wonderful year you are having already! Thanks for offering up this lovely candy. Off to add it to my sidebar right now.
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Cheryl said...

oh hun,you realy have had,some,great things to celebrate lately hun,and heres wishing you a happy birthday too,you hun love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx
oh thanks for the chance to win,some great candy off to post it on my side,bar,xxxxxxxxx

Маришка said...

ну хоть разочек удача будь на моей стороне ))) такая вкусняшка мммммм )))большое спасибо за шанс )))
http://etoile03.blogspot.com/

Faye said...

What lovely candy - thank you! Fingers crossed. :)
xxx

may-chu said...

hi debs.
I was so excited I accidentally entered without seeing the "uk only". can you pls delete me?
May xx

Nadine said...

Hi Debs, Im new to this blogging thing, I put a link to your page in my sidebar, maybe you can explain me how to put pictures and links into it in a quiet moment :D I really like your blog, sooooooooo many things to discover and I guess give aways are a good thing to stock up a lil. Will upload some work soon to, if u want to see what I do already hook me up in Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nadine.guerin1

Thx for the opportunity to win Debs and have a nice day!!!

Dora said...

aaaah I was already going to link up me .... congrats on all the lovely things you are celebrating xxx

monia said...

i love your blog! Thamk you for the biggest candy :) kiss

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your new grandson and for your new DT post.Really pleased for you.Thank you for the chance to win too.Thought I was already a follower but I am now.Take care.Love Debbie Johns x