Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

What a nightmare!!


What a nightmare I've had trying to get some pics. uploaded onto here the past couple of days!!! I keep getting a message saying I have run out of space and I need to purchase some more storage. If anyone knows how to sort this out I would be grateful for any advice. In the meantime I discovered that if I uploaded my photos direct from a Picasa album it seems to work????
Anyways I'm here now with my DT card for An Oldie but a Goodie and the theme this fortnight is
FOR A BABY
as chosen by Annie.
I have used a very old stamp that I got in the bargain bin at Hobbycraft when I first started crafting.
Image coloured with PM's
A touch of gingham - I love gingham on new baby cards, some satin ribbon and a gorgeous button from stash.

The stars and sentiment are from a rub-on sheet by DCVW - Nana'sNursery for a boy.
We had a lovely time up in Leeds for the weekend for John's 50th Birthday. Yesterday he left for Dubai for work and won't be home until Friday so it's pretty quiet round here!!!
Hope to get some photos posted if I can sort my storage problem out - I have discovered that when photos are uploaded via blogger a copy is made and kept in a Picasa Album - but other than that I'm completely in the dark about it all!!!
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute little image . a real bargain lol
Love the layout and the little stars
No idea re the photo's -sorry
Lisa x

liza said...

Fabulous card,the stamp is gorgeous,love the gingham and the button,cant help you regarding your computer problem as i havnt got a clue lol im rubbish with computer i know the bascis and thats it,glad you had a lovely weekend
love n hugs
liza
xox

jules said...

Hi Debs love the card! gorgeous! sorry i cant help re; photos either

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and gingham is a must on baby cards lol!

I either use the blogger upload feature or if having problems with that upload to Picasa. I have never had a message about storage but did wonder what would happen when my Picasa album is full because I can't seem to delete them because as you say linked to your blog. Presumably that's the catch ... we will have to either delete photos from our blog or buy more storage :-(

Phew that was a long message - hope it makes sense after all that!

Lisa x

Dora said...

Hi Debs, so sorry to hear you are having this problem. My friend <a href="<http://sallysbitz.blogspot.com/>Sally</a> also had it, and if I'm not mistaken she had to delete some older posts! Maybe you could ask her. And this is so cute, I love baby cards. The gingham is so pretty, love it xxx

Claire x said...

Great card hun, love the baby blue. Can't help re photos sorry! It would be mad if you had to delete older posts wouldn't it. If you find out, do let us know. Hugs, Claire x

sallysbitz said...

Hello Deb's.
Dora informed me that you were having the same problem as me!!!

This was very annoying.
I did not want to purchase any more storage coz I did not know how much more you got ... did not know how quick i would use it up Lol.
Anyway, I ended up deleting some of my old posts.


Do let me know how you get on, just in case it happens to me again !

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com