Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Such a Cute Chick

Good afternoon (again!!). Well I seem to have sorted the photo space problems I was having by purchasing an extra 20GB google storage - which only cost about £3.50 ($5.75) and that should let me upload approx. 10,000 photos - do you think I'll have enough space now lol!!!!
So here's the first of that 10,000 and it's my very very very kate DT card for Lexi's Creations where the theme this fortnight is
EASTER
I have used the really cute Easter Egg Lillie image from Fairydust Crafts  - she looks so sweet don't you think?
Image coloured with PM's.
DP's - Pink Petticoat Gingham
Martha Stewart border punch
Sentiment - Magazine freebie
I also had another go at making some spiral roses


Thanks again for popping by.
TTFN

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

you are right it i a cutie. I loev the punched elements and the rolled roses too
Lisa x

Dora said...

O wow so glad you fixed the storage problem ... I'm off to let Sally know :) Hugs xxx and I love your duckie card, so cute and those spiral roses are beautiful.. must try them out. Hugs xxx

Claire x said...

Glad you got the photos sorted and I think thats a bargain for 10,000 photos, I mean how long is it going to take to use that lot!? Great Easter card - I am loving those spiral flowers, very elegant. Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

martina's kaartjes said...

funny card !
greetings, martina
x

Lisa said...

Cute card Debs! Glad you got your photo problem sorted. No doubt I will have to buy some storage soon.

Lisa x

Tip Top said...

That is one cool chick!!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Debs love that cute chick image and those roses look gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x