Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 21 March 2011

Show us Your Ribbons

Good morning. What a beautiful day we had yesterday - a lovely walk with Aaron & Kerry, Jamie and his new girlfriend Rowena and Jack & John followed by a family lunch at a local carvery and then all back to my house for afternoon tea - just perfect! And the weather was glorious too - what a bonus lol!!!
Anyways today sees a new challenge theme for us at Lexi's Creations and this fortnight we would like to see you do something with ribbons - other than a knot or a bow!
I have gone with ruching mine and adding a thinner co-ordinating ribbon on top.

The image is from Fairy Dust Crafts - coloured with PM's
This also used:
DP's - freebie from Craftwork Cards with Craft Mag.
Martha Stewart border punch
Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Flat back Pearls from Hobbycraft
Sentiment - Creative Expressions

We are sponsored by Whiff of Joy this fortnight and it would begreat if you could join us.
I can't wait to see your wonderful projects.

No update on craft room progress to share just yet - Jordan wasn't able to start the flooring on Saturday but hopes tp get it done today - fingers crossed - I'm now itching to get my screwdrivers etc out an assemble my new Ikea furniture lol!!! I hope to have photos to share later -watch this space!
Hope you all have a fabulous day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty cards Debs.
Lovely little flowers
Lisa

may-chu said...

such a classic, pretty card, love it.

Dianne said...

Love this card. It is so springy. Love what you did with the ribbon.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Claire x said...

What a pretty card Debs, loving the pink, so fresh. Hugs, Claire x

Juls said...

Hi Debs,

I have been having a little catch up looking at all your creations that I missed while I was away....fabulous work as always, such a fab selection of gorgeous projects!!

loving this card too....love the colour!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable Debs.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving your card the ribbon looks fabulous I love that. The colour is so pretty.
Cant wait see your finished room hun I bet you are so excited.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Such a pretty card, I adore how you did your ribbon and the soft pink colours. Love the circle die cut also. I had a hard time getting past your 'new craft room' post. woozers do you know how lucky you are (I see you posted that you were), it's to die for LOL
I think I just turned green with envy!

Lexi said...

fabby craft room sweetie! Really wish mine wasn't in the cellar now i never want to go in it lol

Such a pretty card...sweet colours and love the ribbon!

hugs Lexi xxx