Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Made with Love

Hi again - I did say in my last post that I would be back with another make and here it is.
Although all my cards are 'made with love' this one is made with extra special love as it is for my DH from his Mum for his upcoming 50th Birthday next week.
I absolutely love this Mo Manning image - coloured with PM's and I loved colouring it in.

Another non-fussy card from me - but that works well for masculine cards anyway don't you think - and with an image as stunning as this it really doesn't need anything else.
The Design Papers are K&Co - I have had these for ages - just waiting for the right project to come along!
Image and PC generated sentiment have been distressed with Weathered Wood Distress Ink.
A Martha Stewart border punch and some grosgrain ribbon to finish it off.

Challenges I would like to enter this card into are:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Cards for Men - Water
Crafty Ann's - Birthday
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes with a Digi



Thanks for popping by again.
Off to prepare the tea - Aaron & Kerry are joining us this evening which will be lovely.
Hope you too have a wonderful evening.
TTFN


15 comments:

Claire x said...

Great card Debs - your hubby will love this - 50 eh!? Masculine cards are always better nice and simple - I mean men don't do fuss do they LOL. Enjoy your tea tonight with Kerry & Aaron. I bet you are looking forward to them coming. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

Hi debs - wonderful card - such a peaceful image .
Why not enter our stitching challenge at Ladybug crafts ink
Lisa ;)

Lisa Jane said...

Hi debs - wonderful card - such a peaceful image .
Why not enter our stitching challenge at Ladybug crafts ink
Lisa ;)

Jen said...

Super masculine card. Great colouring. Thank you for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge this week.
Jen x

Mummylade said...

this is just stunning!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is fabulous I love this image it reminds me of hubby when he goes fishing altho he doesn't go in a boat anymore cus I've nailed his feet to solid ground lol. Fabulous card hun. Hope your hubby has a fab birthday.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pops x said...

This is just gorgeous chick, love the image hugs pops x x x

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Debs, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Sharon said...

What a fantastic masculine card!!!
Love that image, and you did a wonderful job of coloring it! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

Fleur said...

Oh Debs, It's perfect. I love the colours & the image is just right.
Enjoy your week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lisa aka Myran said...

Great card Debs! I really like the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

Donnas Den said...

Fab card, Debs, and a very nice blog. Thanks for joinign us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Juls said...

fab! great image and I am loving the muted colours!!! Hugs Juls

DIANA L. said...

Nice colors, very manly you did a great job!
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Alison said...

Love the inking and stitching- fab image. Thanks for joining our 'water' challenge at Cards for Men and good luck in the draw.
Hugs, Alison x