Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 14 March 2011

Happy Hoppy Bunny

Good afternoon. It's been lovely here in Gloucestershire today but a little bit chilly! It's all back to normal(ish) here this week with John 's birthday celebrations all done and he is back from his work travels - thank goodness the trip to Japan at the weekend has been officially cancelled - although I had already officially cancelled it anyway!!!
Today I have been having a look around at some of the current challenges and decided to use the fab sketch at Inspirational Card Sketches and the colour theme at Papertake Weekly .for my share today.

I have used some scrummy scraps from my overloaded scrap box - I think they are from Nana's Nursery - the striped one and Daisy & Dandelion the daisy one.
Image is a freebie from Craft Mag last year - my good friend Claire inspired me to use this old but super cute image.
I have subtely coloured it with Letraset Aquamarkers. I added a touch of Dusty Concorde distress ink around the edges.
The sentiment strip is from Pink Petticoat.
This also used:
Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch
Wild Orchid Daisies with tiny brad added to centre.
A few adhesive pearls from Hobbycraft

Hope you have had a wonderful day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

11 comments:

scotspanda said...

Cute papers hun and the image is adorable. Love it <3

Huggles

Amanda xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hunni love the papers & the image is such a cutie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Claire x said...

Aha you found it! LOL. And what an amazing card you have made too! I love the lemons, so fresh. I am so pleased that John's visit to Japan has been cancelled, you must be so relieved. Hugs, Claire x

Dora said...

O wow so pretty, I got this stamp... you reminded me of it xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is soooooo adorable!!! I love it!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Faye said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Debs, it's so sweet and pretty! xxx

Francesca said...

Wonderful card Debs , the image is so cute

Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

Hi Debs,
So cute and sweet, fab image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous i love the image, fab colours too hugs pops x x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

This is just lovely. The image is very cute indeed, and the colours are lovely.
Thanks for sharing
Luv
Rachel and Angela f
Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft Stamps
xxx