Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Happy Birthday Cool Dude

Good afternoon. This is my first share of the day for you - I will be posting another make a little later!
This is a card I have made for Jack's best friend's brother - that was a bit of a mouthful lol!!!
I have used a fab 'Cool Dude' image from Digi Stamp Boutique coloured with PM's and the T-Shirt has been paper-pieced.

The scrummy Design Papers are by Summer Driggs - available here and I printed them onto to some gorgeous linen effect paper.
Still in keeping with my current 'Less is More' phase the only other thiung I have added is a PC generated sentiment and some silver cord.

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Totally Papercrafts - Paper-Piecing

Thanks for popping over.
Be back soon.
TTFN

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Fab male card! I love the image and gorgeous papers.

Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun,that image is just so cute,and the colurs you have used are just perfect hugs cheryl xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Its fab - i just love his shades lol
Lisa ;)

Donna said...

Cracking card Debs, the DP are gorgeous and so is your paper piecing, lovely choice of colours :) Donna x

Claire x said...

Great card - so suitable for a young man LOL - love the paper peicing too to give him a strip t-shirt! Hope you've had a good day! My first day back at work today flew - so let's start as we mean to go on LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Rach said...

this is fantastic Debs, an awesome male card, thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers hugs rachxx

Inspired By Friends said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs,
Beth

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Debs :-) the image is just sooo cute ,,, perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Juls said...

fab card! those soft blue colours are just delish!!! Hugs Juls