Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

All that Glistens


Good afternoon. Once again I find myself playing catch up in blogland - with no posts again this week since Saturday but this time it was because I found myself going to Portsmouth on Monday to help Katy (my eldest son's ex-girlfriend) move into her new flat - then onto London with her for the evening before returning home yesterday!!!
This morning was another session at the Pain Management Clinic so I just had to have a little play in my lovely new craft room this afternoon and I knew I wanted to make something for the
'Precious Metals' challenge at Moving Along With The Times this week.
When I moved all my crafty stash from the dining room into my new crafty haven I found lots of stuff I forgot I had (tut tut) and among it all were these gorgeous metallic flowers & leaves I got from QVC a long time ago.
I thought they would be perfect for the challenge.
Very difficult to photograph though lol!!!
I have teamed them with some gorgeous Kraft card that I embossed along the bottom half.
Ribbon & pearls from stash.

Hope to be back later with another crafty make.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh wow - i love this Debs. Those flowers are stunning against the matt coffee background. LOve the embossing too
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa

Chrissy said...

WOW!! They are wonderful....fabulous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Debs, WOW this is super, I love those pretty flowers. Its great finding our stuff when its been forgotten about. Hee Hee I am on a crafty clean this coming weekend so should find some of mine!!! Thanks for joining in on MAWTT HAzelxoxo

kelli said...

Oh wow, this is stunning! I've never seen kraft look so elegant!! Those flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! xx

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous Debs, perfect for our challenge this week! Lucky you new craft room - all the old stuff you find will be like having a new stash!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Mummylade said...

stunning! lucky you found them =)

Claire x said...

This is just gorgeous Debs and you know I am sure I have this set somewhere too from Kanban/QVC! Hugs, Claire x

Brenda Brown said...

What a great card Debs, how lovely to find those metal flowers and what a beautiful effect they give.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week for our precious metals challenge.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Pami said...

Gorgeous Debs, just perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT, good luck. Pami x

Dianne said...

STUNNING! Love this card and the embossing.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Faye said...

Oh Sweetie, the embossing combined with the metallic flowers looks very chic! Your new craft room sounds ace. xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Juls said...

fabulous and luxurious card!!! Hugs Juls