Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 6 February 2011

Oooopps - What A Plonker!!!

What a plonker I am - I made sure I had scheduled the post for the Allsorts challenge this week as I am the host but totally forgot to schedule the post for my own blog doh!!!!
So here it is very very late - sorry peeps!!!
This week we are sponsored by our regular monthly sponsor - Sally Ann at
Sally Ann has some gorgeous new images available in the boutique and 1 lucky winner will receive 6 images of their choice (wish I could enter myself lol!!!)
We also have another new Guest Designer joining this month and that is the very talented
Christine Dark and Christine is also very kindly offering 6 images to the winner as well.
So the theme this week was very difficult to come up with lol!!!!!
After much thought and deliberation I decided to go with
IT MUST BE LOVE LOVE LOVE
I wonder why lol!!!!!!
So here's my card
I have used a gorgeous DSB image - Pippa & Sonny with rose
I have coloured the image with PM's
The lush DP's are from Craftwork Cards - I was lucky enough to get some of the bargain card kits for a fiver just before Christmas - it really is amazing just how much stuff was in the kit!!!
This also used:
Martha Stewart Heart border punch
Spotty Organza Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Silver Cord from stash.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Bee Crafty - Digi & Hearts
Craft Your Days Away - Photo Inspiration
Crafty Emma - Red & Romance
Secret Crafter - Valentine
Stamp Something - Use a Digi
Stampin for the Weekend - Valentine's Day

So that's what I did and I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks for popping over.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

15 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous Valentine themed creation thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

Hi Deb gorgeous card hun the image is so cute. I love it!
Thank you for joining us girlies at CES Challenges, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Claire x said...

LOL now I did wonder where your card was yesterday after visiting the challenge blog! We all do it. This is a gorgeous image, in fact I have just purchased this to use on my OH's card - perfect for any romantic occasion. Have a fabby day hun. Hugs, Claire x

Linda said...

Really cute card nice work !!!!

Lisa Jane said...

cute little card
LOVE LOVE LOVE it
Lisa ;)

Juls said...

sweet card!! Loving the luxurious DP!!!! fabulous! Hugs Juls

Dawn said...

Such a cute little card!!! Love it!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi's With Attitude!
Good luck & do join us again!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Debs.
luv
Debby

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty!

Thanks for joining our "Valentine" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Jenni said...

Aww so sweet! Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Calendar challenge this month.
Jenni x

Berni said...

Awww! So cute! I love the image and your papers are great.

Thanks for joining us over at SFTW

Hugs
Berni xx

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

dragonllew said...

Great card love the image thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!
Jenny x

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

crafty amy said...

Awe this is super cute I love that new image :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Emma's Store Challenge and good luck. Don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and I hope you join in our next challenge.

Hugs

Amy xx