Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 24 February 2011

Making a Wish


Good morning. Today I would like to share a card that I feel very nervous about as it is my entry for the DT call at Simon Says Stamp and as the post title says - I'm Making A Wish and the sentiment says it all
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE
I would love love love to be on their DT - as I'm sure hundreds of others would too!!
So here's my card;

And here's what I used:
Image - Sugar Nellie Pen Pal - received from a lovely blogging buddy coloured with PM's
DP's - Papermania - very old but fit the Coffee & Cream theme perfectly I thought
Sizzix Swirl
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Diamond Stickles
Pearls - Hobbycraft
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Sentiment - Crfatwork Cards
Scalloped Oval Punch - EK Success
I guess I don't stand much of a chance to be so lucky to be picked but heyho you
GOTTA WISH BIG
Thanks for popping over.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Victoria said...

a lovely card fab swirl
Vicky #31 Simon Says Challenge 23.2.2011

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs and its a fab creation - I thought about entering the DT too, but it's such a popular challenge I know I really don't stand a chance in hell. But you my lovely probably will - your card is great, image perfect and the sentiment says it all - so I'll cross my fingers for you. Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgoues,hun love those colurs,and your detail is just amazing good luck hun hugs cheryl xxx

tilly said...

a stunning card, good luck, hope you get the DT spot
Tilly

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love the colours and the flourishes
Lisa ;)

Merkkari said...

You take my breath away, this is stunning. I love your soft colors! Bautiful so beutiful!

Debs M x said...

gorgeous card, good luck x

Mandy said...

Debs you shouldn't be nervous at all, your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, I love the sweet image you've used and you've coloured her beautifully, fabby sparkly flowers too :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and entering our DT call
big hugs Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Debs, such wonderful details.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

love this!!! I adore the gorgeous soft colours and the little pearl detail!!!! Hugs Juls

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) The image is very cute and the papers and embellies are all perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and good luck with the DT call :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mephisto said...

WOW, fantastic Card.
Thanks for joining in our challenge by SimonSaysStamp and in the DT Call.

Domi

Caroline Hallett said...

very pretty card - great image

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Lovely flowers!! I like the pink pearl accents too - they really pop out!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah