Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Love is Patient...

Good afternoon. Today's make I would like to share with you is my Valentine's card for my DH.
I love this digi stamp for the verse that is in the background - one of my most treasured wedding presents was a framed photo of John & I on our wedding day that has this verse from 1 Corinthians 13:4
printed on it.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

This is what I used:
Digi image - D2D coloured with PM's
DP's - K&Co
Kraft card - Pink Petticoat
Martha Stewart Hearts border punch
Ruched ribbon - from stash
Sentiment - Computer generated

Challenges I would like to enter:

cardsformen.blogspot.com/ - Love/Valentine

 

I would also like to say a big hello to all my recent new followers - it's lovely to see you onboard - I hope you continue to like/feel inspired by what you see.
I would especially like to say hello and thanks to Tracie who has joined today and has given me this stylish blogger award and left the most lovely comment on my last post - thanks so much I really do appreciate it!
Now as I had this award very recently and shared 8 not so amazing facts about me with you then, I don't think I will bore you all with any more just yet lol!!!
I may be back later though lol!!!!

Hope you are having a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

very pretty and elegant card ! great job,
greetings, martina
x

jules said...

oh wow it's beautiful!!!!

Crystal said...

So gorgeous & I love the poem, it's one of my favourites! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Tracey T said...

Wow! What a fabulous card - I love the sentiment and you have put the card together beautifully. What a lucky hubby you have! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Tracey x

Chrissy said...

Very elegant and sooo pretty. love that verse.
Luv CHRISSYxx

seaside sundae said...

Gorgeous card!

Pops x said...

Adorable creation, big hugs love Pops x x

Claire x said...

WOW Debs an amazing card and with a verse that is very sentimental to you both, alot of thought went into this one and John will love it. Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh love this image hun so elegant love it hugs cheryl xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, this is gorgeous and such beautiful sentiments, perfect for the one you love. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Sue said...

Fab card, love the poem, it's so beautiful.Sue.x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for entering the DT call at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - good luck!
Helen x

Juls said...

so stylish!!!! Loving your use of Kraft too!! fabulous card, I love it!!! Hugs Juls

Donnas Den said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

nnalorac said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the red and Kraft card together. TRhanks for joining us over on BTC&G. Carolx

Kate said...

What a great idea someone had had to make this verse into a digi! You have made a beautiful card with it. Thanks for entering it at By The Cute And Girly this month, hope to see you again at our next challenge.

** Kate **