Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 7 February 2011

Less is More

Good afternoon peeps. This is my second post for today and I would like to share a simple make with you.
I had a go at selling some of my cards etc. at a Craft Market on Saturday and a customer asked me to make a personalised Christening card.
So I thought I would take the opportunity to join in the new 'Simply Less is More' challenge that launched this week. I am so pleased this new challenge blog has started because I really do like this style and often find I struggle to achieve it - so I am looking forward to lots of  gorgeous inspiration.
Anyways here is my simple Less is More attempt for the theme of Pink Black & White

Image - Digi Stamp Boutique paper pieced with gingham papers from Pink Petticoat.
Sentiment - PC generated
Tools used:
Spellbinder nesties - circles and lacey circles
Flat backed pearls from Hobbycraft

Thanks for popping over (again!)
Enjoy your afternoon.
See you tomorrow with a new challenge at An Oldie But A Goodie.
TTFN

15 comments:

Mandi said...

Such a cute card Debs, lovely soft pink, love the layout

Thank you for playing along on our first challenge on "Less is More"

mandi x

Faye said...

Hope you had fun and success at the fayre. I love doing them, although not for a while now. Anyway this is a lovely clean and fresh little number. Super. xxx

Vicki said...

Oh this is soooo cute, I just love it! I absolutely love gingham and babies....lol Hope you did well at the fayre.

Hugs
Vicki x

Chrissie said...

Super card Debs, I love that pretty pink. I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled!
Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at "Less is More", we really want to see you join us again next week!
Chrissie

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation big hugs love Pops x x x

Jan said...

Lovely card xx Jan

Debgem said...

Utterly adorable!! I love the baby image and the way you paper pieced it! Sooo cute!

Claire x said...

I really like this card, its been ages since I made a simple less is more card, I may have to join in with this challenge. How did you get on selling your cards at the craft fair? Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Oh Debs, what an adorable image, it's so sweet
Have a fab week
Hugz fleur xXx

Lynne said...

Adorable card, love it.
Lynne xxx

Tracy said...

Hi Debs,
This is beautiful and I love the design. Really effective.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Caroline Hallett said...

thats a lovely card - very simple but very personal

Stamps and Paper said...

A really cute card

Anne

Paula Gale said...

this is totally adorable Debs - sooooo cute!

Hope you are well.

Paula x x x

Juls said...

this is so sweet!! Love the paper piecing you have done! Hugs Juls