Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 25 February 2011

Less is More - but nearly missed it!

Good afternoon. Oh it is so dull and damp here today - but only outside really as I have been playing around with all things 'Spring' like today and todays share is for the Spring theme challenge at Less is More this week - which I am just about entering on time - where has this week gone????

I have tried another new technique for me for this card - I inked the stamp direct with Aquamarkers and then stamped onto the cardstock that I had printed the sentiment onto using Chrissie's fabulous tutorial.
Now I would have liked to have one this direct to the base card but as my printer doesn't take cardstock more than about 160gsm and I don't think that is strong enough for a base card I have mat and layered it onto a heavier card base but I still think it fits nicely with the Less is More theme.

Thanks for popping over.
Hope you are having a wonderful day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Claire x said...

I really like this Debs, the pink flowers are just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x PS. I'm also wondering where this week has gone too!

Juls said...

so very stylish! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Debs - this is gorgeous .. i love that flower image
Lisa ;)

Caroline Hallett said...

this is lovely debs - really pretty

Faye said...

Oh Debs, wow, wow, wow!!! xxx

Lynne said...

Super stamp, gorgeous card.
Lynne xxx

TAM said...

WOW this is stunning - I love that image

Chrissie said...

I'm so glad you found the tutorial helpful. The matting and layering works well as you used a large amount of white card.
I love this image and your treatment of it is great!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Faith A said...

I really like this, just beautiful

Linda said...

Beautifully done Debs. I love that image you have used.xx

Pops x said...

Gorgeous colours sweetie, fab layout a gorgeous creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

Pauline C said...

beautiful Debs - the flower image is really stunning.
Pauline x

Mandi said...

Beautiful stamped image, lovely colours
Thank you for joining us, much appreciated
mandi
"Less is More"

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Debs this is stunning, elegant and classy a very beautiful card.
Hugs
Lorraine x