Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Hearts & Flowers

Good afternoon peeps. It's been pretty quiet here on my blog this week - apologies for that but Mr. Mojo seems to have gone on holiday - I sure hope he comes back feeling refreshed very soon. So today I have a card to share with you that has taken me all day to make - usually I can make 3 - 4 in a day so I really have struggled with this :-(

I did however find inspiration for my card from the following challenges:
LOTV - Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Hearts & Flowers
Paper Play Challenge - Hearts & Flowers
Cupcake Crafts -  I Love You
Crafty Pad  - Hearts

This is what I used:
LOTV Cute Squares pre coloured image - Rosie Posy
DP's - Nitwits - Strawberry Social
Burgandy Cardstock
Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch
Pearl Gems from Hobbycraft
Ribbons & heart charm from stash


Thanks for popping over.
Have a fab evening.
TTFN

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

This sooo sweet. 3 or 4 cards a DAY.Geez, it takes me that long to make one. LOl.And thats on a good day....
Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire x said...

Hiya Debs, well I don't think your mojo has gone at all and you're being a little hard on yourself as this card is just fab, gorgeous layout, colours and lots of fab embellies. Hugs, Claire x

Time-To-Share said...

Hi Debs, beautiful card. Such a sweet image and lovely layout! Trish x

Juls said...

too cute and adorable for words!!! Hugs Juls

Cheryl said...

oh hun,your mo jo is certainly not lacking on this hun this card is just gorgoues hugs cheryl xxxxx

Fleur said...

Oh Debs it's gorgeous, perfect colouring & fab layout
Hugz fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Debs and love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

Oh Hun, Mr Mojo looks fine to me! This is a real cutie. I can't remember if I thanked you for your kind words at the weekend or not? Either way - thanks. xxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is so pretty! I love the LO you have used and the colors are all mixing so well. The image is just adorable and you have colored it well and embellished the card perfectly! Your mojo seems to be back from holiday as this is really something special! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad ‘Hearts’ challenge this week. Hope to see you again on Sunday for a new challenge, & wishing you good luck in the random draw for the Creative Craft World goodies up for grabs :) The Navy Wife

Faye said...

And I forgot to say thanks for playing at Cupcake! I am such a Fluff. xxx

Maria (inkymits) said...

Hiya, this is a great project! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad, hope to see you again next week.

Maria x

Barbara said...

Hi Debs, your card is so adorable. I love the card design, the image that you colored perfectly, and all the special touches that you have added. Nothing wrong with your MOJO. I do know what you mean. We are always so critical of our own work. This card is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week for our "HEARTS" challenge. XX