Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

With Love

Good morning. Today I would like to share a card I have made using one of my new Hanglar images - isn't he adorable!
I have also used some of the absolutely delicious new papers from Pink Petticoat - available here
I have gone with an unusual colour combo for Valentine's but I think it works - would love to know what you think? 
So this is what I used:
Image - Hanglar & Stanglar coloured with PM's
DP's - Pink Petticoat - Perfect Papers
Flower - from stash - enhanced with a spacer & pearl brad
Martha Stewart frond punch and doily lace punch
Ribbon & adhesive pearls from stash
Sentiment - freebie with craft mag.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Just Magnolia (and Hanglar & Stanglar) - Sketch
Pile it On - Love is in the Air
Lovely Hanglar - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

This IS a sweet image You coloured him perfectly. Love that frond punch, must invest my life savings on one lol.Really lovely card .
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and fab colour combo.

Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

Its so pretty , perfect for vgalentines
Lisa ;)

Christa said...

A very lovely card ! Grey - pink is a great combination. And the boy is sooooooo cute ! Love from Holland , Christa.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Debs.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

awhhhh!!! Just so cute! I love the colours! Hugs Juls

bluebell said...

hi debs, love the colour you have used on your haglar card for the challange love bluebell-flowerwood.

Claire x said...

this is gorgeous Debs, I love the image and the layout is fab. Hugs, Claire x

Katie said...

Cute card!
Thanks for sharing the Love at Pile It On this week :)