Good morning. What a long week this week has been don't ya think? But at last it is the weekend - hurrah!!!
This week over at Allsorts the lovely Helene has challenged us to
SAVE NATURE & RECYCLE IT
and we have an exciting new sponsor:
So here's what I used:
M&S Gift Card holder - covered in DP's from stash - not sure what make - sorry.
Image - PB Betsy Bluebell ref:30-053 coloured with Letraset Aquamarkers - I love how these blend so easily and really do give the water-coloured effect
Wild Orchid Flowers
American Crafts pearl brads
Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Sentiment - Creative Expressions & Hero Arts (To: & From: on reverse)
Heart Gem from stash
So that's what I did - hope you can join in the fun with us this week.
Before I go I would like to say a huge thank you to my lovely blogging buddy Claire for giving me this stylish blog award:
Now I'm not very good with these especially as I'm supposed to tell you 8 things about myself - I can't promise they will be interesting - but here goes (oh and I hope I haven't told you them already lol!!!)
- I have to have the sound on the T.V, radio or C.D player on an even number
- I definitely have a touch of OCD - I have to have things straight and organised - and perfectly aligned!!!
- I once appeared on The Wheel of Fortune (I might have shared that one with you before - sorry)
- I only took up papercrafting 3 years ago -when I stopped smoking and I'm more addicted to it than I was to smoking lol!!!
- I have 2 brothers and 1 sister and we were all brought up by my dad
- I was married, had two children and divorced by the age of 25
- I met my soul mate when I was 30 - and married 4 years later this year will be our14th anniversary
- I live for my family and love to be the mother hen - I think that must be the Jewish on me lol!!!
So not very interesting 8 random things - but that's me. Now I'm supposed to pass this on to 5 other peeps but I just can't pick between all my lovely friends - so anyone who would like to have this and share 8 random facts about themselves (hopefully more interesting than mine!!!) can take it with pleasure - just let me know if you do so I can pop by and see what you share with us!
Will be back tomorrow with my share for Get Funky and Anice will be launching the fabulous new CD - Craft the Year Away on Create & Craft at 10am but you can see a preview demo here now.
Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.