Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 1 January 2011

Kick off the New Year with a Thank you

Good morning and a Very Happy New Year - hope 2011 will be a good one for you - at the end of this post I will share some news with you as to why it should be a great one for me!!!
Wow did we have some entries to our last challenge at Allsorts - thank you to everyone that supported us for that one and all the others in 2010.
So here we are - the first of the month and the first of the New Year and our new challenge this week is
THANK YOU
and I'm sure that like me you too will have plenty to be thankful for at this time of year not least of all I would like to say a great big THANK YOU to all of  you for your support and friendship throughout 2010.

I have used one of my new Hanglar & Stanglar images - isn't she a cutie?
Image coloured with PM's
I'm not sure where the rose design paper came from - other than my paper box - sorry!! but the other DP is Tim Holtz Shabby Vintage
This also used:
Martha Stewart PATP - Scroll Lace
Nestie - Lacey Circle
Sentiment - Creative Expressions
Organza Ribbon from stash
Adhesive gems - Papermania

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Cupcake Crafts - Thank You
Papertake Weekly - Thank You
Cute Card Thursday - Thank You
Colour Create - Pink Red & White
Winter Wonderland - Thank You

So at the start of this post I said I would share some news as to why 2011 should be a great year for me and here it is

I am going to be a GRANDMA - twice over!!!!
My middle son Aaron and his girlfriend Kerry will be having my first Grandson in April and my eldest son Jamie and Katie will have their baby (sex not known yet lol!!) the following month!
On top of all this excitement my DH turns 50 in March and my youngest son Jack will become a teenager (for real) in September!
I am sooooooooooo looking forward to 2011 already.

Thanks for popping by.
Catch up with you all soon.
TTFN

28 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Debs that is one super cute thank you card hun. It sounds like you are going to have a super busy 2011 hun! many congrats on all the babies too!! super gran on the way!!! huge hugs Lou xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful little card - i love the punched edges
Happy new year
Lisa ;)

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card, great imag,
happy 2011
martina
x

Juls said...

beautiful! Love the soft colours!!!....and huge congrats!!!! Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

Happy New Year sweetie may you be blessed with love, health & happiness all thru 2011. Huge congrats on the baby front thats sooo exciting for you.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Oh by the way your card is utterley gorgeous hun.

JLJ Designs said...

Congratulations! Your card is lovely.

Jennifer

mckinkle said...

Oh wow many celebrations will be kicking off in your house this year Debs! To grandbabies in one year, wow that will be totally amazing, lucky you!

Stunning card, as always and a good idea for a challenge. I remember when I had to sit at the table and write Thank Yous to all of my aunties that had sent me xmas presents and I remember better, the woohaa I got from my girls when I used to get them to do the same!!

Keryn x

Tracy said...

I think your GRANDMA news is wonderful debs, I love your card too.
Happy New Year
Tracy x

Christa said...

Hi Debs ! That will be a great year for you....Happy 2011 !! I am sure you are excited. And a beautifull card you have made. Love from Holland , Christa.

Claire x said...

WOW oh WOW! Firstly what a fabulous card - I love the colours and the Hanglar image is adorable and secondly MANY CONGRATS to you - it would be exciting enough to have just one gandchild let alone 2 in the space of a month! No wonder you are so excited LOL. I didn't realise your eldest 2 children were alot older! So, so happy for you. Hugs, Claire x

Pops x said...

Stunning work sweetie, loving the colours and papers fab big hugs love Pops x x x

Mummylade said...

gorgeous card, and it sounds like you're gonna have a fantastic year =)

Jules said...

Hi Debs

A really lovely card -- -- and I need to say thank you to you for all your lovely inspiration.

2011 is going to be such an exciting year for you .. .. how lovely!!

Love Jules xx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Debs, sounds like an excitng year to come.
Happy New Year to you & your family
Hugz Fleur xXx

Faye said...

Happy New Year Debs! This is going to be a long comment!!;)
Firstly congratulations on your fantastic news, you must be over the moon.
I love this card, the image is gorgeous and goes perfectly with the pretty papers and finally;
Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake. xxx

Mags said...

What a lovely thank you card! And many congratulations on your great news for 2011!

Happy New Year!

luv, Mags x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

very pretty card Debs , such an adorable Hanglar image and I love the pretty papers and beautiful Coloring

Thanks so much for joining us in the Just Magnolia challenge and I hope you have a wonderful 2011
hugs
Claudia

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs, wow, what a wonderful year you have to look forward to it all sounds fabulous. I absolutely love your card that image along with the design looks superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Debs. Gosh its going to be an exciting year for you.
luv
Debby

Tracy's Crafty Ways said...

A graet card, love the image, thanks for joining in at craetive craft. Good luck xx

Vicki said...

Oh Debs congratulations, a new baby is always a joy but two, that's greedy!......lol Hope all goes well and can't wait for the first pics to go up on your blog ;)

Take care,

hugs
Vicki x

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, such apretty colour choice and cute image! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge & Happy New Year to you :) Donna x

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at colour create with this lovely card, adore the image, sounds like a lovely year, best wishes for you and all your family, hugs Liz xx

Anne said...

How pretty, love that MS punch!
Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
x

shell said...

Oh Debs what a brill year your gonna have....Fab cards hun.
Thanks for joinin us this week at papertake Weekkly.
Shell GDT xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous thank you creation so perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland - thank you for sharing with us
Happy New Year
Kate x

Dianne said...

CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Grandma again!!

Beautiful card and wonderful image !!

Hugs,
Dianne

Happy New Year !!

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful card!!

Congrats to you on being a grandma twice so close together!!

Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
hugs, Janiel