Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

It's Fairy Magical at An Oldie But a Goodie

Good morning. Today's share is my DT card for An Oldie But A Goodie and this week the lovely Tracy would like to see your projects with either a FAIRY, MERMAID, DRAGON or other MAGICAL BEING.
I opted to use one of my gorgeous LOTV fairy stamps.

Image has been coloured with Letraset Aquamarkers - I'm loving the effect you can get with these.
I also used some Distress inks to create a sky and grass background for the image.
This also used:
DCVW Nana's Nursery - For a Boy DP's (sorry but they are some of my fav. papers at the mo')
I have also used some K&Co DP's :-)
Flowers - From stash and from candy win at Vicki's - thanks hun. Jazzed up a bit with some Diamond Stickles and spotty buttons from The Ribbon Girl.
Silk ribbon also from The Ribbon Girl.
Tools used: Nestie Squares, Lacey Squares and Labels 1
Sentiment - LOTV

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Crafty Emma Challenges: Angels & Fairies
Crafty Catz - Use a forgotten stamp
Stamp Something - Cute Something
Cute Card Thursday - Recipe (I have used 1 ribbon, 2 buttons, 3 DP's)
Simon Says Stamp - BINGO (I have used the middle line across Buttons, Flowers, Glitter)
LOTV - Sketch
Magical Mondays - Flowers

 
Thanks for popping over - hope you can join us this fortnight - but remember to use a RUBBER or ACRYLIC STAMP MORE than 6 MONTHS OLD to be in with a chance of winning the prize on offer.
TTFN

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful colours - so pretty and i love the sparkle on the flowers
Lisa ;)

Chrissy said...

She's gorgeous Debs. Lovely colouring, and colour choice is gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Loopylou. said...

debs that is just gorgeous hun, love the sparklyness of the papers hun, going to have a go at this one myself today as mo is poorly so a home day for me!! might have to relook at my stampies though as was going to use the very same one!lol!! will do me good to get my stamp folders out and find another though! hugs Lou xx

scrapperjulia said...

Love the soft colors of the aqua markers, I don't use mine enough! Beautiful fairy card!

Cheryl said...

oh this is beautiful hun so pretty love the sparkle too hugs cheryl xx

Juls said...

so soft and pretty! I Love it! Hugs Juls

Fleur said...

Beautiful card Debs, the colours are so pretty
Have a great day Hugz Fleur xXx

Marion said...

Fabulous card and I love this fairy. Colouring is wonderful and pretty detail. Thanks for joining it at the Magical Monday challenge.
Marion

Claire x said...

Such a pretty card hun. Lovely image and the colours are just gorgeous - love the way you've done the sky and grass too. Hugs, Claire x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Debs - love the prtty colour effect with the Aquamarkers. So glad to be joining you on the OBAG DT :-)
Hugs
Pauline x

Heidi said...

Beautiful card! I love the purple. THanks for playing the Magical Mondays Flowers challenge.

Tracy said...

This is a gorgeous creation for my Fantasy challenge. Love your image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie a gorgeous creation i love the colours, the papers are fab too, thank you for joining us this week at Lili of the Valley, big hugs love pops x x x

carol said...

what a fabulous card, love the colour and papers, thanks for joining our challenge at Craftycatz this week, x carol

Julie said...

Beautiful card!! Your colours are gorgeous and I love your layering - perfect! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Juliex

kaylou said...

super gorgeous card Hun .... I love your image. Thank you for joining our angels /fairies challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xxx