Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 22 January 2011

It's all about the boy

Good morning. I can't believe it has been nearly a week since I last posted - sorry!!! I have been busy though - not that I can share with you just yet - watch this space and Create & Craft on Sunday 30 January when Anice from Funky Hand will launch a fantastic new CD - oh I have not been able to put it down lol!!!!

Anyways today sees a new challenge over at Allsorts and this week the lovely Amanda has asked to see your wonderful projects for
A MAN/BOY
We have a new sponsor this week

and some of the DT were lucky enough to have some images to play with.
I went with Hang Out Ollie
I am loving making these circle cards at the moment - this time using the largest scalloped circle nestie.
The image has been coloured with PM's and I went round the edge with a black one after cutting it out for some definition.
I only had Pink or Liliac raffia so I used my henna Promarker to alter it and I also coloured the Craftwork Cards sentiment to match.
A little gingham ribbon and a button from stash to finish it off.
Simple but I quite like it - what do you think?
Challenges I would like to enter are:
Fairy Knoll - Chocolate
Sew Many Cards - Monkey Business
Paper Romance - Shaped Card
Creative Cottage - Shaped Card
Fab n Funky - Animal Magic
Hope you can join in the fun with us this week.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

22 comments:

Mummylade said...

it's not really morning yet but it's still a gorgeous card =)

hugs

Dora said...

What a funky fun card, I love it, makes you smile. Hugs xxx

Cheryl said...

oh debs how super cute is he love the colurs and shape of this card too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Its so cute - i love that little monkey - and great how you coloured the mesh
Lisa ;)

Claire x said...

Brilliant card - these circle cards look amazing. I saw these lasrge nesties on Create & Craft a few weeks back - they are just amazing - but the budget won't stretch for these just yet LOL! I love the image and colours - perfect card for a boy! Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debs, such a sweet image and love shaped card.
luv
debby

liza said...

Fabulous creation Debs,great image hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend
love n hugs
liza
xox

Fleur said...

Debs, I love this card, the shape looks great & such a fun monkey
Have a great weekend
Hugz Fleur xXx

Tracy said...

What a fun and cheeky character, love this great card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Shelly said...

Terrific card, Debs! I love how you've embellished it. Great idea to color the raffia.

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie a gorgeous creation i love the colours, the papers are fab too, big hugs love pops x x x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs this is both fabulous and fun what a great shape and design and that image is adorable.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Irene said...

Fabulous card! I love the design and the monkey. Hope you have a terrific weekend. :)

heidy said...

Oh wow,this is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week.
Heidy

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

that monkey is just way too cute on this fun round card!! Love it!

Claire said...

Such a cute card, really fun! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll this week
Claire xx

Juls said...

fun card, I love the shape of it, and the gingham ribbon! Hugs Juls

paperfun said...

Such a fun boy card! Love the monkey.

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

Mari

Judy Rozema said...

Totally adorable! Thank you for playing along at Paper Romance this week!

Suzie McFloozy said...

A great card - very cheeky monkey !
Super shape and I love the added detail of the raffia tape x
Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Sandra P said...

Oh goodness this is cute! Great work :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Shelley said...

What a gorgoeus image, the the shape and colours too. Thanks for joining in this weeks Fairy Knoll Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx