Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 23 January 2011

It Must Be Love

Good morning. Well it's been a nice early start for me this morning, so I thought I would take advantage and have a little play before Jack gets up and I make his favourite breakfast - pancakes.

I love this wedding couple image from LOTV and I'm also loving this colour combo - it's so fresh and cheerful don't you think? Perfect for a Spring wedding!
Here's what I've used:
Image - LOTV coloured with Aquamarkers
DP's - DCVW Nana's Nursery - For a Boy
I used my Cricut and Straight form the Nest cartridge to die cut the flourish overlay mat - I love it!
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Martha Stewart frond punch
Woodward small heart punch
Silk Ribbon - The Ribbon Girl
Love Sentiment stamped direct onto DP
Diamond Stickles

Challenges I would like to enter are:

CYDA - Love
Cupcake Crafts - Weddings
Secret Crafter - It's a couple Thing
Totally Papercrafts - Add a Heart
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Promarker Challenge - All you need is Love

Thanks for popping over.
Have a fab day.
TTFN
 

24 comments:

coops said...

stunning card debs,the image is gorgeous and i love the intricate mat and great colours and sparkle.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Dragonlady said...

Mmmmm pancakes, lucky Jack!!
Beautiful card, love the combo and I agree really fresh.

Hugs Ali x

Mel X said...

Gorgeous card, super design and papers.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter. Good luck.

Mel X

Liz, said...

Yummy, can I share his pancakes!

Another gorgeous card,

Liz x

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card Debs - i love that overlay
Lisa ;)

Ida / Little said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the pattern layer! ) Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

Mandi said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week

mandi xx

How do you get to use Papyrus on your font hun please?

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and lovely spring colours.

Hope Jack enjoyed his pancakes ... yummy :-)

Lisa x

Claire x said...

Adorable card and such gorgeous colours too! I have loads of these images still from the LOTV sheets and the stamp - you can never get bored of it can you? Enjoy your Sunday. Hugs, Claire x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

jackiescrafts said...

What a beautiful card I love the colours you have used
Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

Jackie x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. The intricate mat looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a fabulous pair and a gorgeous creation, thank you for playing along with the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Gro said...

Wonderful card. Your image is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

Dazie said...

beautiful card and colours!

Thanks for joining Craft Your days away!
Dazie
x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So sweet!

Thanks for joining our "It's a couple thing" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Jules said...

Lucky Jack .. .. pancakes for breakfast!! What a lovely Mummy you are!!!

Great card Debs. I too love this image. I think it is one of my favourites from LOTV.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Donna said...

A really beautiful card...thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card - love the image
Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
Sarah - Stressed Stamper x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card Debs, love the cute image and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

so sweet and romantic! Love it, the colours are just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Tracy said...

A really gorgeous creation Debs, I love your design and finishing touches.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Carol Ann said...

A lovely Wedding card that image is such a pretty one too. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx