Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 27 January 2011

All in the name of LOVE

Good afternoon.
A couple of quick makes to share with you today. I have made these for a craft fair I think I am going to give a go - not totally made up my mind yet lol!!!
The first are all the same - a few quick Valentine makes and I would like to enter these into the new Valentine/Love challenge launched at Charisma Cardz today.


I have used some scrummy Craftwork cards DP mat and layered onto Bazzill Bling black cardstock.
The hearts and 'love' word have been cut on my Cricut
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the punched border is Martha Stewart scalloped dot punch.

Other challenges I would like to enter these into:
Scrap-Creations - Red, Black & White
Pollycraft - Black, White & 1 other
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration

The next set of cards I would like to share with you have been made using 1 A4 sheet of DP - from the gorgeous Perfect Papers range just released at Pink Petticoat

Again as I wanted some quick & easy makes there are no stamped images - but I think the DP is soooooooo gorgeous that an image is not needed - what do you think?
I have used some scrummy organza and silk ribbons from The Ribbon Girl and flowers are again from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment ribbons from Pink Petticaot and circular stamped sentiment was a freebie from Craft Stamper magazine.
A few adhesive gems on some and pearl brads as finishing touches.
I would like to enter these into the Pink & Green challenge at Ribbon Girls

Thanks for popping over.
Off I go again to build up some more stock lol!!! But before I go I would like to remind you that Kathy's circular project is in the spotlight over at Get Funky today for this month's Funky 15th challenge and the details can be seen here. Next up it will be me with my circular project on Sunday.
Thanks again for the visit - I love to read your comments - they make my day.
TTFN 

13 comments:

Claire x said...

My Debs you have been a busy bee! I love both sets of these cards, they make be quick and simple, but they certainly do look stunning. I haven't given a craft fair a go before, mainly because I don't seem to have the time to build up the stock and secondly I'm at work LOL. You must let me know how it goes. Hugs, Claire x

Ribbon Girl said...

Your cards are all beautiful, you have been busy! Good luck at your craft fair. Thanks for joining in the Ribbon Girl challenge, Mary G x

Dora said...

O wow these are stunning, love the fresh look.. I'm sure you will do very good in the fair. good luck xxx

Juls said...

wow you have been busy, both sets of cards are just gorgeous!!!! I love the first ones...I love red, and they are just so beautiful and stylish! Hugs Juls

Kathy said...

ohhh Debs, these are just beautiful

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Debs these look awesome what stunning colours and designs, ooooo, I love these big time, you have done a superb job here.
hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh this are gorgeous Debs, good luck at the craft fair.
luv
Debby

simpa said...

Debs, I'm here - in Your blog - for the 1st time - just in time to wish You LUCK on the craft fair!)) Came to see closer Your elegant red card and leave charmed by rose-green ones)

Lisa said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Crafting Joanne said...

These are simply beautiful Debs.

Thank you so much for joining us over at Pollycraft this week.

Hugs

Joanne xxx

Rachel Hope said...

Love these!!! You made the Top 5! :) Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Kristen said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-creations!

simpa said...

Yu-hoo! You made top 5 at Cupcakes inspirations! Congrats!!!