Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 4 December 2010

Miss Anya's Sitting Pretty

Good evening. Another quick post - my second for today - I nearly forgot to post this for the sketch challenge at Anyone for Anya. It is the card I have made for my cousin whose birthday is in 2 weeks.

Miss Anya has been coloured using PM's - I love this colour combo.
DP's are Papermania Naughty & Nice
This also used:
Nestabilities Lacey Squares
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Diamond Stickles
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Well off to catch the final of I'm a Celebrity
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

7 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! great colour combo and I am loving the polka dots!!!! Hugs Juls

Cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful hun love the courls you have used on this hugs cheryl xxxx

Liz, said...

Hiya, brilliant happy colours, love it!

Liz x

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie, gorgeous colours and fab papers hugs Pops x x x

Lisa Jane said...

wow love the gorgeous colour combo
Lisa ;)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chrissy said...

What a darling image. She is so sweet. Gorgeous card
Luv CHRISSYxx