Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 16 December 2010

Last Few for Christmas

Good evening.  Apologies in advance for the 'combined' post but I fear if I don't post them all now I may not post them at all lol!!!
Anyways I have 3 cards I would like to share with you this evening.
The first is for the sketch challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp and is for a good friend and it needs to be physically posted too!!
I have used one of my favourite LOTV Christmas images coloured with PM's and a sprinkling of Glamour Dust.
The scrummy stripey DP is from Funky Hand's Colour Me Happy CD - Blissful Baby (don't forget that there is still time to enter this month's challenge at Get Funky - see details on sidebar and you could win a voucher to buy this CD)
Ribbons and cord from stash and sentiment Craftwork Cards
I would also like to enter the Backwards Colour Challenge (no Red or Green Christmas) at Paper Romance this week and Cupcake Craft - Non-Traditional Christmas

My next card has the same image but looks completely different

I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:
Sketch & Stash - Sketch (new stash - that scrummy stripey ribbon)
MAWTT - Let it Snow
My last card is for my friend and her hubby

This used:
DP's Martine McKnight - Winter Wonderland
Scrummy ribbon from stash
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes Christmas
Fab n Funky - Quick and Easy Does It

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN
 

19 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fab cards Debs.. i love them all - and i love to see the same stamp used in different colourways.. its amazing how different it looks.
I am ashamed of myself ! Haven't written or posted a single card.. i don't really like Christmas ..and i tend to avoid doing anything remotely Chrismmassy lol... most of the cards made on my blog were orders for other people lol..
I have promised myself next year to make one xmas card a week..
Famous last words lol
Lisa ;)

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun you have been busy these are amazing cards love the images,papers colurs detail brilliant as always bless you too for playing at creative inspirations,hugs cheryl xxx

Vicky said...

Hi hunni fabberlicious cards, I love all 3 of them & love the colours. Just incase you are not in blogland again before crimbo I hope you have a fantastic crimbo hunni & all the best for the new year. Take care

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Bonnie said...

These are fabulous! Of course I am partial to the one that you used in the Paper Romance Challenge!!lol! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Juls said...

such a brilliant collection! They are all just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Claire x said...

Fab cards hun - love all of them. A great take on the sketch @ SS&S, thanks for playing along with this and good luck! Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful cards.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just love them all! The first two are just gorgeous, it always amazes me how different the same stamp can look!!
Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Suzi said...

This is adorable Debs, love the image and the papers you've used.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kathy said...

Cute cards Debs

Sandra P said...

Both cards are fab! Love those images :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Liza said...

Fabulous work, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Lizzy xx said...

WOW! 3 gorgeous cards...luv em all, the colours are great.

Thanks for joining us at sketch & stash ~ Good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Sue said...

oh wow such a fabulous selection of cards and all beautiful:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and satsh

sue
xx

Jill said...

aww Debs they are all stunning love the images you've used thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hope to see you next week when we have a very special challenge 51 hugs Jill xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and great colours. Thanks for playing along this week over at MAWTT, good luck & Happy Christmas! hugs Heidi xx

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Debs
I love your cards and so apt for our MAWTT theme this week - thankyou for sharing them with us.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
luv {brenda} xoxox

Sharon said...

What lovely cards.
Thanks for jining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
Sharon x

Mina said...

wow what a stunning set of cards Debs, beautiful work...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx
Have a wonderful Holiday season