Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

It's Time to Get Funky

Good morning. I can hardly believe that it's December already and that means the BIG DAY will be here before you can sit down and catch your breath!!! I do not feel at all organised so will have to really focus over the next few weeks lol!!!
Anyways it is the first of the month so that means it's time for a new challenge at Get Funky and this month the Boss Lady has gone with a fab sketch by our very own talented Kathy
and here's my take on it:

I have used some scrummy papers from the Colour Me Happy CD and a digi image fiom All I want for Xmas with lashings of Glamour Dust for sensational seasonal sparkle and finished with a scrummy pom pom trim!
Sentiment - Creative Expressions
There is some gorgeous inspiration from the DT to feast your eyes upon - so go take a look here and don't forget that you could be the lucky winner of a £20 voucher to spend at Funky Hand - all you gotta do is Get Funky with us this month - making sure you use at least 1 Funky Hand product - and with so much to choose from you'll not be stuck for choice!
Thanks for popping over.
Have a fab day.
Keep safe & warm.
TTFN

8 comments:

Tip Top said...

Ah, I do like the pink pom poms!!

Christa said...

What a super cute Christmascard ! So pretty in pink. And a very nice layout for a card. Love from Holland , Christa.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love pink christmas cards. Got your email but wont be going to the PO just yet as we've loads of snow and tons more forecast overnight, I'm housebound lol!
Clairexx

Enfys said...

I love it Debs, especially the pink pom poms! x

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! great layout and I am loving the pom poms!!!! Hugs Juls

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the colours and image and I must get me some of those pom poms.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs. I do love the pompom trim and I couldn't help using some on my project too!