Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 28 December 2010

A Floral Delight

Good  morning. I don't know about you but I feel totally confused as to which day of the week it is - so I am hoping that it is Tuesday and time for a new challenge at An Oldie but a Goodie - or this post will be the fullest sneeky peek ever lol!!!

This fortnight the lovely Francesca has given us a sketch to work with - and what a great sketch it is too!

Here's my take on it:

I have used one of my favourite old PB floral stamp - coloured with PM's.
The DP's are K&Co
Flowers have been punched in two sizes and glittered with Stickles and finished with an adhesive pearl in the centre.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards with edge inked with Distress Ink
Ribbon and charm from stash.

 I would like to enter this into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - a recipe of
3 DP's 1 Ribbon and 1 Charm

Hope you have a fabulous day - we are going for a run out somewhere today - not sure where but wherever we end up it will be lovely to be out enjoying some fresh air.

TTFN

17 comments:

Juls said...

this is just fabulous!! I have those papers too....you have made me want to dig them out and have a play!!!! Hugs Juls

Diane said...

Wonderful challenge card, Debs!
Diane x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Beautiful card! Definitely a floral delight :-)

We are also going out somewhere today. Like you not sure where we are going yet but I also need some fresh air!

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Debs.
luv
Debby

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hi Debs,
This is a fab card! I love the glitterly flowers.
Thank you for your wonderful Christmas Card.
Hugs, Clare x

Vicky said...

Hi hunni hope you had a fabulous crimbo with your family shug. Loving your card & I can see why you love this stamp its very pretty. I am quite liking the look of this sketch, hopefully I will get time to play along lol. Enjoy your day out, take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful flowers Debs.
Lisa ;)

brenda said...

Hi Debs

Great card as usual.

Happy New Year and thank you for all your support in 2010.

B x

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the PB image. I think the days are all over the place due to Christmas landing on a Saturday. I mean I thought it was Sunday yesterday LOL. Hope you have a fab day out wherever you end up. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is a real beauty love the papers and design and the image looks gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty, elegant card !
greetings, martina
x

Tracy said...

A fabulous creation and take on the sketch. I'm getting a bit mixed up with the days too lol!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Liz, said...

Hiya, lovely to see some bright colours, love it!

Liz x

Fleur said...

A real stunner Debs, hope you had a lovely Christmas
Hugz Fleur xXx

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie love the colours too, perfect bigest of hugs love pops x x x

Mags said...

Gorgeous colours, and that stamp is so elegant!

luv, Mags x