Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 20 December 2010

Blue White & Silver - it has to be Christmas!!!

Good morning. Brrrrrrrr it's freezing (literally) here today and the forecast is more snow - so I know where I will be staying - safe & warm in my little crafty haven lol!!!
Today I would like to share a card I have made for the Simon Says colour challenge this week.
They want to see the colours 
BLUE WHITE and SILVER 
so for me that screamed Christmas
I have used a super cute Penny Black image from the Best Day Ever set coloured with PM's. I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the jingle bells.
The DP is from my scrap box
This also used:
Martha Stewart double loops border punch
Silver mirri card
Mini snowflake punch and adhesive pearls
Sparkly silver ribbon from stash

 Now I can't promise this is my last Christmas card for 2010 but it certainly is one of the last!!!
Hope you are all keeping safe & warm
TTFN

7 comments:

Juls said...

too cute!!! Love the glossy accents on the bells! HUgs Juls

martina's kaartjes said...

this is a cute, lovely card ! greetings, martina
x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Those bells look SUPERB!! I love hedgy too - so adorable. The punch looks nice as well! Great work overall :)

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.x

Claire x said...

This is gorgeous Debs, looks fab in blue and white and what a fab image too! Hope you have a fantastic Christmas & New Year hun. Hugs, Claire x

Mandy said...

Oh Debs this is so beautiful hun, the little bells look fabulous and the image is adorable.
Stay safe and warm hun & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our blue, white & silver challenge
hugs Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Debs, love the sweet image and papers.
luv
Debby