Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 4 November 2010

Your Time to Shine

Good evening. Today I woiuld like to share a card I have made for my son's ex-girlfriend who is coming to stay for the weekend - I still can't believe that they have split up and I am not ready to let her out of my life just yet - is that wrong? I don't think it is - but would love to know what you think.
Anyways she is so 'pink & girlie' I just had to use my lovely new Tilda with Star.

I have coloured this lovely lady with Distress Inks blended with some Glimmer Mist for a very subtle sheen - it looks fab in real life! DP's are a mix of oddments from the scrapbox - BG Eskimo Kisses and Bo Bunny (I think!!) Flowers have been punched, inked and layered and a gemstone added to the centre. Ribbon from stash and some gorgeous pearly hearts to finish it off. The sentiment simply says 'Shine'


Challenges I would like to enter are:

Totally Tilda - Pink & Pearls
Stamp Something - Something Pink
Creative Inspirations - Glitter, Glamour, Girlie
A Spoonful of Sugar - Relish to Embellish 


 
Thanks for popping over.
Have a fab evening.
TTFN

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a gorgeous card - so pretty , she will love it
Lisa ;)

Claire x said...

LOL you do make me laugh - no it isn't wrong - if she's coming to stay, things can't be that bad? This is a gorgeous card and I'm sure she will love it. Enjoy the rest of the evening. Hugs, Claire x

Basement gal said...

Gorgeous card and I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Inspirations.

Dawn said...

How sweet that you can still be friends and I can't think why not as long as everyone is comfortable with that!!!
A beautiful card, I'm sure she'll love it!!! have a fab weekend!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Juls said...

wow!! this is just so incredibly stunning! HUgs Juls

Jules said...

Hi Debs

A beautiful card.

I think it is lovely that you like your son's ex so much. Not what Mum's usually say concerning Son's girlfriends. LOL!!

She must feel comfortable or she wouldn't be coming to stay the weekend.

Who knows. It could all be back on by this time on Sunday LOL!!

Your card is beautiful.

Love Jules xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is gorgoues hun she will love it sure of that hugs cheryl xxx

Fleur said...

Debs, It's a beautiful card & I'm sure it will be well received. I don't think it's wrong to stay friends. It's lovely that you obviously get on so well.
Enjoy your tome together
HUGZ Fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Oh Debs, wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

craftykitten said...

Hiya Debs,
Great card hun, love all your pink embellies!! Great colouring too. Thank you for joining in with our Pink and Pearls challenge at Totally Tilda this time. Good Luck.
Hugs
Dawn and the TT DT x

Toneloni * Tonje said...

Beautiful card! The image is so cute!!

Thanks for playing with the Sugar Ladies this week.

Hugs
Tonje

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs how beautiful this is, the bp, design and image are superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x