Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 6 November 2010

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Good morning. It's a real damp start to the day here in Gloucestershire so that's a perfect excuse to stay indoors, the shopping is being delivered, the housework is done, it's Saturday so that means a takeaway, so what else is a girl to do other than craft the day away!!!
Of course as it is Saturday not only is it takeaway day but it also means a new challenge over at Allsorts
We had some fabulous entries to Brenda's challenge last week - don't forget to pop over and see who the lucky winner was and who made Brenda's Top5.
This week the talented Fleur has given us the theme 
'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
I immediately knew I wanted to use this fab House Mouse image and also knew I had the perfect DP in the Fairy Lights kit from Pink Petticoat - if you look closely at the text you will see what I mean lol!!!
So here's what I used:
House Mouse image colured with PM's and a little sprinkling of Glamour Dust.
DP's Pink Petticoat - Fairy Lights
Marianne Poinsietta Die
Martha Stewart border punch
 I have also hand-stitched around the whole card using my MM Sew Easy tool - that I have to say is really not Sew Easy for me lol!!! But I guess it is something that might 'improve' with practice but I'm not sure I 'want' to practice!
Anyways that's it done.
Challenges I would like to enter are:

Incy Wincy Designs - Anything goes
Crafty Pad - Stitching

Hope you can find some time to join us this week.
Thanks for popping by.
For those of you going to the NEC - I'm jealous - but seriously I hope you have a fab day and get all your cratfy wishes.
TTFN

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Such a cute image and fab papers.

Hope you enjoy your takeaway tonight. I will think of you when i'm tucking into mine lol!

Have a great weekend.

Lisa x

Mummylade said...

this is so cute!

Nikbee said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the touch of sparkle. Thank you for joining Incy Wincy this week.

Nikki F x

CraftyC said...

So sweet Debs and I love the colours on this!
Clairexx

Claire x said...

fab card Debs, I love the image and those papers are to die for. Now I'm glad its not just me with the Sew Easy tool, cos when I tested it out, I couldn't get a straight line and he made it look so god damn easy on QVC. But I will persevere with it. Did you get the email btw? Hugs, Claire x

Sara said...

Beautiful card! thanks for playing along with SSD!

Shelley said...

This is lovely, thanks for joining in this weeks incy wincy challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debs, wonderful sweet image and fab details.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Awwwww Debs this is a true beauty that image of the House Mouse is gorgeous and so sweet awwww, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

too cute! such a fun image, and I love all the text detail! Hugs Juls

Sarah A said...

Awww this is beautiful! That image is sooo cute and I love the soft colours you have used.

Thanks for joining us over on Incy Wincy this week.

Sarah x

cardmaking bird said...

Gorgeous card! How can you not love those little mice!?!? The sew easy might not be so easy but you've done a great job with it!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Marie x