Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 10 November 2010

This Time Tilda's Traditional

Good morning. Brrrrrrrr it's jolly cold here this morning - what's it like where you are?
A quick post from me today - I have an appointment with Occupational Health to discuss the best way forward for me when I return to work next month - fingers crossed!!

Today's  card is for the Just Magnolia - Anything Goes challenge this week and I have followed the sketch at Friday Sketchers.
This time I have gone with Traditional Red & Green for Tilda (you might remember this post where Tilda was all in Blue's)

This used:
Tilda with Tree - coloured with PM's
DO's Papermania - Ancient from stash box
Marianne Small Poinsietta Die
Spellbinders Holly Die
Craftwork cards sentiment
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Gorgeous ribbon with star border from local Cake Craft shop.

Here's a close up so you can see the scrummy ribbon

Well that's it for now - gotta get on my way to my appointment!
Thanks for popping over.
Have a fab day.
TTFN

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card Debs.
luv
Debby

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs in traditional colours. Good luck today, do let me know how it goes. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hugs, Claire xx

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous honey i am loving the colours so fresh, super cute image too, big hugs love Pops x x x

Dena said...

What a darling Magnolia card!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena