Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 15 November 2010

Super Sweet with Attitude at 4

Good morning. It's a lovely blue sky & sunshine start to the day here in Gloucestershire - but it is freezing lol!!! Jack has gone off to school happy as larry as it means the school playing field will be 'iced' over and great for slip/sliding as he described it.
Anyways today I have a commissioned card to share with you - it is for a 4 year old girl and I immediately thought this little Miss Attitude would suit perfectly lol!!

I have followed the sketch over at The Sugar Bowl and I have used Nice & Bright colours so it fits this week's challenge at Moving Along With the Times
Here's what I used:
Image - Sugar Nellie Little Miss Attitude - coloured with PM's
DP's - DCWV - Sweet
Ribbons from stash
Glitter Heart - Sizzix Die
Glitter Number - from stash
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat

I hope the recipient likes the card as much I as I enjoyed making it.
Thanks for popping over.
Have a fab day.
See you tomorrow with another Oldie But Goodie challenge.
TTFN

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow - i love that sparkly heart - and that image is perfect .. she looks like she is just going to throw a tantrum lol
Lisa ;)

Claire x said...

This is a beautiful card Debs and so apt for a 4 year old with some attitude LOL. Hope you have a great day! Hugs, Claire x PS. Not impressed that Wagner got through again - what an absolute joke!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great girlie card, love the sparkle & this little Gorjuss Girl is soooooooo like my daughter, she is my fav!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

oops forgot to say Thanks for entering this weeks challenge at MAWTT
Good luck
Lisa ;)

Brenda Brown said...

What a lovely fresh and bright card Debs and the image is perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
luv {brenda} xox

Christa said...

Hi ! Lovely girl-card in beautifull colours. I have the same paper ; I should use it once. Such fresh colours. I think the birthday-girl will love it ! Love from Holland , Christa.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh yeah Debs this is perfect for a little 4 yr old girl, that image the colours and design is gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful image and card, love the shape. Thanks for joining us this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, WOW this is brilliant for our nice and bright challenge.
Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week,
Hazelxox