Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 11 November 2010

Pink & Sparkly Christmas

Good afternoon. I don't know how it happened but I missed last week's challenge at LOTV :-(
So to make sure I don't miss it this week I have made my card today :-)

This week is an extra special week too, as they are having a blog hop to celebrate the launch of some gorgeous new stamps - only 1 more sleep until I can put my order in - yippee!!!
Anyways for this card I have used James with Presents coloured with PM's and a good dusting of
Cosmic Shimmer Auroa Crystal Glitter - oh it is sooooooooo sparkly :-)
DP's are from last year's stash
Snowflakes - my new Martha Stewart punch and a couple of card candy smothered in Diamond Stickles.

Other challenges I would like to enter are:
Creative Inspirations - Pink Christmas
A Spoonful of Sugar - Snow/Snowflakes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
ABC - H for Holidays
Creative Cottage - For Someone Special at Christmas
Thanks for popping over.
Have a fab day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgeous so cute ,soft and pretty all in one!
Love it
Lisa ;)

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty pink card ! lovely colors,
greetings, martina
x

Pauline said...

Gorgeous, such a cute image!

Fluffles said...

How lovely, your colours & design are perfect. Jx

Dora said...

Awww this is so cute, I really love the pink and all that glitter on your card xx

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card hun - I do so love James the Bear, he's just the cutest. I will be ordering tomorrow morning too! Hugs, Claire x

Katy said...

I love this image, and an absolute perfect card for the colour challenge - stunning. Thanks for joining in with our Pink Christmas theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! Hugs Katy. xxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Debs i love the image and pink is my favourite colour for Christmas cards. luv gina xx

Fiona said...

this is beautiful..Christmas in pink looks fab!!

Fi
x

Time-To-Share said...

Hi, this is so lovely - I just love this image and your colour is so pretty! Trish x

NGCARDS said...

Wonderful card hun, Thanks for joining in with our Pink Christmas theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Christa said...

OO What a lovely christmascard in pink !! I love this cute bear. Lovely colouring. Love from Holland , Christa.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs I adore the colour you have used, and that image is adorable I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Loopylou!! said...

awwwww debs this is a total cutie!!! love the pink, i had to do pink too!!! hugs Lou xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card debs and wonderful cute image.
luv
Debby

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs. Hugs Michele x

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation love the image and fab papers thanks for joining us at LOTV this week big hugs love Pops x

Rebekah said...

This is lovely thanks for joining us at the creative cottage this time hugs Rebekah xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous pretty card. Thanks for joining us at ABC.
Donna x